My GF has protective parents

Murravener

My girlfriend and I have been together for nearly a year and we both just need some "alone time" she has mentioned that she would like to be fingered, but with her parents not letting her do stuff excessivly often whats the best place to do this?

At the movies, just go see a movie thats in second week showing during the day, usually not many people, just find a isolated spot to sit towards the back.

make sure wash your hands before you touch her, remember money has germs, and butter from pop corn shouldnt be used as a lubricant

At the movies, just go see a movie thats in second week showing during the day, usually not many people, just find a isolated spot to sit towards the back.

make sure wash your hands before you touch her, remember money has germs, and butter from pop corn shouldnt be used as a lubricant

The movies can be a very awkward place to do things. Just the acutal place you are at and it can be hard because your sitting down. Just go to a hotel/motel type thing and ask for a room for one day. Thats what me and my girl plan on doing in Summer. No one is gonna walk in, no interruptions, and your girl will have a safer feeling and the better the experience the more she'l want it.

This may be hard because of what you said about her parents, but try going down to the beach at night, right on sunset, it has great romantic value as well (at least it does for me anyway). My ex and I did this and it was the best night, just be careful about getting sand on your hand, make sure it's all gone before you do anything because sand is CRAP, it's very abrasive, irritating, and once it's somewhere like that, it just won't go away, LOL

well,

i think that if you guys been dating for a year then i think you should be able to be trusted with the parents....all you need is a movie and a blanket....i did with my girlfriend while her two little brother and sister were there....Blanket....and have her back to ur stomach so its easier....hopefully she's wearing loose pants...if not tell her before u come, shell understand if she wants it..