Strippers for your partners?

Hello,I have a question for all guys and girls. Would you ever grant a wish by your partner if he or she wanted to attend a strip club or want a stripper for his/her bachelor(ette) party? This is of course assuming that you haven't asked for the same thing yourself and don't want it.

Me- I think the idea is just wrong. I would not watch or hire strippers if I had a girlfriend,and nor would I allow my friends to hire one for any party. And thereforeeee I would not allow my g/f to do the same either. If she insisted,then she just wouldn't be my type and I'd rather break up with her.

What do you think? (this whole post is purely hypothetical. I have no girlfriend and have never seen a stripper).

Hm...well let's see, I have a jealousy problem as it is. So having my boyfriend ask me if he can have/see a stripper would probably upset me and I'd be angry with him. I know on bacherlor parties they have them sometimes so if he wanted that he could have that, but I would let him know that'd it upset me, and if he still went with it...well I'd be really upset then. It would make me feel as if I wasn't good enough for him, so he has to go see some girl that shows her body to everyone. I agree with you on this, I think it's wrong.

~Under~

I have been to and seen more strippers than I could recall. You spend a few years in male dominated industries and you end up going to such places.

So my biggest question that I look for answer to, maybe not asking it directly, is why? I've been to see strippers on average one night a year, at best, for a number of years. Who do I go with, what do I do, etc.?

Is there a titillation factor? Yes. But not a great one. I am not going all the time. When I go, it is more of a social event with guys that are very old friends. Without them, I would never go. I'm not seeking something to get off on sexually. So, why becomes a big question.

I've been to more than one party where there were strippers (usually female, once they were male) and it was always just good fun. A friend of mine hired three strippers for her husband's birthday party one year, and we were all entertained. I don't see anything wrong with it.

Strip clubs, do I want my boyfriend to go to them? I don't know, it doesn't particularly freak me out. We've gone to strip clubs together on occasion. If my boyfriend went to strip clubs all the time I probably wouldn't like it, but he doesn't. If it's an occasional thing with colleagues or friends and he's only looking, where's the harm?

I don't think it's right and I think it's disrespectful to your partner. If you are single and are not in a committed relationship, I see no harm because you're free to do as you wish. Why commit to someone if that means that you can both go view other people's naked bodies from inches away.....it's a double standard and you're talking out of both sides of your mouth. What's the point? I say stay single if you like that... you're not ready for a serious relationship if you still want to do that.

This is of course not directed toward the original poster or anyone else, it's just my opinion on the question.

Not too long ago my cousin wanted to invite a male stripper for her sister's bachelorette party and half of the girls opposed, including myself.

I find it is a rather barbaric custom and fairly dangerous too : when a person is in a relationship, she has the duty to make the other person feel secure. Going to see strippers is a breach to that obligation : you are putting your partner through a stressful process, to say the least, because they will certainly feel threatened by the looks or moves of the stripper.

In any way, I don't even think I would feel any attraction if I went to a male strippers club. My cousin that proposed that, on the other hand, does go and see them and even gets their phone number, but her father used to cheat on my aunt a lot and I have the feeling my cousin does not know anything about having a really loving and stable relationship.

I think the hiring of strippers for stag nights comes from the old, chauvinist, stereotypically male attitude towards marriage of "one more night of freedom!". I think this attitude has diminished greatly over the years, and in this day and age a lot of men probably no longer think they need to have strippers at their stag nights. In saying that however, there are still a lot of men out there that would still probably do it (or hire one for their friends), simply out of tradition.