sosilver

The condom broke while having sex and that was September 10th. I took the morning after pill the very next day and had an induced period on September 17th. Since then, I have had protected intercourse on Oct 8th and Oct 13th. I am not on any BC, and I have not had a regular period since September. I took pregnancy tests and they’re negative. I started spotting yesterday and thought my period began, but it’s just spotting! What’s going on? Am I pregnant or no? Please help!

This first thing you need to do is stop worrying about it, because that can make your period irregular as well. If you took the morning after pill the next day, it is very unlikely that you are pregnant. Also, being that it has been nearly two months, the pregnancy tests would show up positive at this point. Honestly, I don't think you have anything to worry about.

I took the morning after pill once when the condom broke and it affected my periods for the next 2 months. That month I didn't get a period, just spotting, and then the following month I had a really heavy period that lasted 10 days. The morning after pill has a concentrated amount of birth control hormone that can really mess things up so I would not worry about it. If you want to put your mind at ease though, I say go to the doctor and have them test you. Hope that helps

The condom broke while having sex and that was September 10th. I took the morning after pill the very next day and had an induced period on September 17th. Since then, I have had protected intercourse on Oct 8th and Oct 13th. I am not on any BC, and I have not had a regular period since September. I took pregnancy tests and they’re negative. I started spotting yesterday and thought my period began, but it’s just spotting! What’s going on? Am I pregnant or no? Please help!

Make an appointment with your gyno to be looked at. You should have had a regular period by now..

I have an appointment for thursday...the cramps are getting frequent with increased spotting. I really hope its just a late period. The test I took this morning was negative again. Thanks for the responses every one and Sparkly Eyes I really hope your right, cant wait to have this figured out!

I have an appointment for thursday...the cramps are getting frequent with increased spotting. I really hope its just a late period. The test I took this morning was negative again. Thanks for the responses every one and Sparkly Eyes I really hope your right, cant wait to have this figured out!

I was sooo freaked out. First period was 2 weeks late, then it came. Well I thought I was back to normal, right? wrong. Second period came a month later than it was supposed to. I also had spotting and severe cramps some weeks after taking the pill. If you were pregnant, these tests would recognize the hormones in your blood.

Archived