I have had my heart broken for 2years already and still feel the same way.I had a dream about her this morning,she was soo real and beautiful.she was friendly to me in the dream but that was the problem "friendly" and that was all,which really hurt.I live in another country for now and will be heading back in 2 years.i know by now she has already moved on and this isn't me trying to get her back,it's about trying to get me back but I somehow reached the conclusion that I have to deal with this,how long I don't know but I am sure it will be for a very long time (oh the years to come) I almost feel like not going back just because of her or moving to another city,again because of her.I dont know what seeing her would do to me if Im wetting my pillow after a short and lousy dream.feel like I am just doomed.:sad:

Wow, sorry you are feeling like this. I left when my ex broke up with me for a year. For me going back and actually seeing him with his new woman, was the best thing for me. I didn't look for them, I bumped into them at a festival. It was awful, but it helped me move on. Before that, I was frozen in the past with him. I still miss him some, get melacholy over him, and lonely, but I think my broken heart is pretty much healed. Say this a million times. I release so and so to her higher self and I am free now. How long were you together?

Agree with dancingcolors. Sometimes it helps to see them - believe it or not, it'll sting but it does bring closure. For me it was finding out my ex had a baby with the woman he left me for. I knew it was the end then. I've since moved on and do not have any feelings for that person anymore.

I remember one of the last dreams I had with my ex in it, it seems I was still trying ot cinvice her to stay and she was leaving, though in a time and place all anew and different.

But the difference is, I was looking at myself, within the dream, and laughing at how ridiculous I looked in these throes of delusion.

You can get over her, even if part of you doesn't want to.

Dancingcolors...it is yourself you release to be your higher self - because that other person is already long gone. It is a cage to which we ndo not have the key, a key which we do not need because the door itself is wide open and the lock is permanently removed.

Well,I wont be seeing her anytime soon as I am in another country at the present time.But yeah,I will see her in 2 years time.I keep in very LC with her younger bro,I wouldnt want to but the kid is very fond of me (I got along with her family really well,particularly with him)I thought of being MIA and hopefully he would stop writing me but I feel he hasn't done anything to me to do act that way and besides he never mentions her sister (thank goodness) nor do I.

It's been 2 years already and It would be stupid of me to think that she has not moved on.she travels frequently outside her country,is beautiful looking.my god!....It tears me up inside to even think of her,truth is she wasnt good for me and I've read countless posts where people say why would you want someone who doesn't want you back.Now I would be lying if I said I didn't want her back but mostly what i want is ME back.And of course if she were to come back (highly unlikely) I would want a much more mature her back.

oh yeah, was with her 4 months...yes,very short

Archived