Did i find the G spot?

Me and this girl are going to make out soon and i was thinking about fingering her. I know she isnt scared of this and shes pretty fine with this, but if she isnt im not going to do it. but if she is, i was looking for some advice you guys might have.

im going to the movies and most likely do it there, so i was wondering if i do finger her, is it going to be hard in this position?

second, ive read tons of internet stuff about the g spot. i hear its about 2 inches up into the vagina and on the wall side of the vagina. since ive never done this before, i was wondering how i know if ive found it without having to ask her, but its not i am afraid too, its just i dont want to look like im real bad at this. but if i have to, i will.

Last i was wondering if theres any other ways to pleasure a girl in a fingering manner (as in not just the g spot but inserting ur fingers into her vagina and finding another way to make her feel good or rubbing the clit or something)

oh and one more, what does it really feel like inside the vagina? (in a hand matter)

You'd probably be better off paying attention to her clitoris than looking for another spot inside her vagina. A search can be fun, but if she is not getting off, than paying attention to her clit might do the trick. Just start out light. Some women like it hard other softs, but the ones who like it hard seem to be able to convey that message if you are too soft.

The clit is definitely the best part if it's your first time. It's generally really hard for girls to enjoy it if you're just sticking your finger inside her vagina since there aren't that many nerve endings there. And even if you find the g-spot, it's not like instant pleasure like some sites might make it sound. You have to stay on that spot for a while before she feels it. If you want to make sure if you've found it, you'd best ask her. Go on a little g-spot search together, because it's pretty hard to know if you've found it without her letting you know.

Focus on rubbing her clit. That's easy and it feels the best, especially if you've never fingered a girl before. Plus, if she hasn't been fingered before, it could hurt when you do it if you don't do it right.

I agree with everyone else, the clit would be a much more logical place to start. This is for several reasons.. the G-Spot can be difficult to reach and could be painful if the girl is a virgin or extremely tight. The G-Spot isn't as pleasurable if you're new to it as opposed to the clit which is very easy to reach and stimulate.

Maybe save this for a different time. Good luck.

Hi,

First of all a cinema is NOT the greatest place to be fingering your girlfriend. You cant really see what you are doing and because she will have to be sitting up, the angle may be a bit difficult for you to access the vital areas - please be very gentle with her, and ask her to guide you.

The first time anyone ever fingered me in a movie theatre and he, like you, had never done it before. I'd never masturbated before either and so the whole thing, I'm sorry to say, was rather pointless, and uncomfortable. He was too rough, even though he was trying to be gentle, and the angle that I was at (even though I was slouched down in my chair) caused him to jab me at the wrong angle on a number of occasions, and afterwards there was blood. - not at all nice

Please make sure that your nails are clipped and your hands are clean, and be as gentle as you can be (unless she asked you to add more pressure!). If she has experience with it, or has masturbated before then she will be able to help you.

Anyway, if you have to do it in a cinema...Do it in the back row so no one else has to watch...Oh and dont get caught, because you'll probably get thrown out of the cinema.