Is this flirting harmless?

thankyou

So long story short, I have an amazing boyfriend but i broke up with him because I caught him fliritng with a girl a lot, this was after dating for 8 months. But, then I realized I reacted too quickly and that I really didn't think it was worth our otherwise-perfect relationship. So i got him back, but now i'm seeing him in a new light. Now I'm strarting to realize he wasn't that perfect guy I thought he was, because since we switched schools, I can't watch and see him 12 hours a day (boarding school) so i have to just trust him and it's been stressing me out & making me doubt him. I trust him not to cheat, I don't think he ever would, but I want everyone to know how much he cares about me like they all knew last year. Now that I don't go there, people may not know he's really serious about me, and that bothers me

So anyway, he's caught firitng sometimes, but it is always harmlessly, or so he claims. The only girl he's ever said something like "let's meet up" to lived 3 towns away, and he made sure that he was hanging out with me that night, enabling the possibility. He also thinks shes gross (with i know) and he has been given the oppurtunity before to cheat with her, and he immediately rejected it with no interest. Yet, i find myself feeling like there's two sides to him, and it's killing me inside & constantly leaving me doubtful & stressed.

When he's with me he treats me like an angel, and though he tells white lies, he has never asked anyone at his school to hookup or do anything. This is because he probably knows tthey will take it seriously.. then leading it to actually happening/ me finding out which he's not after. I know he loves me but the flirting bothers me a lot. He is pretty good about it, but when he does do it, it hurts because i always have to wonder WHY? and it's hard because it really just bothers me because i don't want other people thinking he doesn't care about & love me. I flirt too, a little, so i understand that maybe it's just a harmless confident-booster, but mine never talks about actually doing something or having a 'crush" on the kid. Everyone is telling me I just have to realize that he doesn't mean it and would never go through with it, and that he just does it because it's his personality. I know he loves me and he has changed completely since before he was with me, while he used to be a non-honest and non-loyal & caring boyfriend. Am i being too harsh on him?

The thing is, is that it's begenning to disgust me. It makes me angry with him when i'm not even with him & now i'm always stressed out wondering if he is fliritng. Do i ignore these things? knowing that he would never go through with them and knowing that he doesn't do it with anyone that thered actually be a possibility of cheating with, i don't know whether to just trust him not to flirt/realize we all do it a little at times. The only people he flirts with that goes to his school is just little fliritng like "i have a crush on you hahaa" but never actually initiating something.

It's just weird- I used to think he didn't flirt at ALL anymore cause he seemed so perfect, but lately i've been feeling like he was never quite as perfect and sweet as i thought, he has flaws, just like me. But for some reason i didn't really realize that they were there before... going to a new school & realizing that he's not with me there everyday anymore has definitely changed things a little since now i just hear stuff from people but can't SHOW everyone that he really does love me...

Archived