Boyfriend and Masterbation issue

Ok..so..Isn't it try that guys masterbate even more when their actually IN a relationship!? My boyfriend says he hasn't masturbated in a long time, and whenever he gets horny when i'm away, he never does anything 'with' himself; that he'll wait for me. Is that unnormal? I guess I'm just looking for guys who explain to me lol.

U are 14 years old, damn they start younger and younger. Anyway, u should take that as a compliment that u are good sexually and meet his needs. If u are worried about him wacking the ol' one eye, than maybe u should help him out more often...funny topic oh youngin, but look at it as u are good in bed caue there are 2 types of girls in bed, a bucking bronco, or a girl that is awful and lays there like a star fish....u i guess are a bronco, good for u!! hahahha

well...i personally think that guys who masturbate tend to do it pretty often...if he's says he doesn't do it he might just be trying to cover it up for fear you'll think it's gross or something...on the other, if it's true, take it as a compliment! hehe, read my signature, it applies here.

if hes telling you that he hasnt spanked his money in a while then hes lieng, all guys do, more than we see and hear about! trust me ive caught mine doing it a couple of times. then he denys doing...., so its a hugh lie, unless your man is completely and i mean COPLETLY SAT-IS-FIED, then hes lieing....

Depending on the age of the guy... Yes all men masturbate and most will deny it. It is part of nature and I mean a teenage male gets aroused when the wind blows. So yes, All men do it and it is not something that a woman should be concerned about. Let him do as he pleases and let him be.

Hubman

U girls have some interesting views on men when we are not around, i mean i cant believe how many times a guy spanks his monkey has received this much attention!!! What esle do u talk about on girls night out?? Let us guys know cause i think girls have a more perverted mind than guys but have to keep it to themselves or be labled a *beep*.....

yes we do have interesting views, but men do also, wouldnt yall men like to know what we talk about when men are not around....lol us perverted??? lol, thats funny

everyone masturbates

but in a relationship i dont think its that private of an issue. i know exactally how my bf does it to himself, and when he does it. he does his thing to himself and when i play with him i do my thing. he loves both, and hat we both do it differently.

i dont think its that private. im in an excellent relationship and we talk about everything. i wouldnt want it any other way, and neither would he

Talking about masturbating is a common conversation in my relationship. Everytime we see each other we always say, "so did u do it today?" its more or less a joke now, but we always tell each other. Its funny when my bf says, "im jealous! i wanted to play the clitar!!!" lol its hilarious

If he doesn't want to talk about it, don't force him to. It's his thing, I just know in my relationship its a funny topic that we always bring up!