Need advice/opinions plz..

I might be seeing my crush next week. The problem is that since I asked his friend if my crush has a gf or not his friend has been kinda weird around me. When I asked him he looked kinda p*****d off told me he didn't know and walked off. Since then he's been giving me looks... I can't work out what kind off look it is. I can't work out if it's a i'm p*****d off look or something else. I was talking to a friend of mine and didn't notice him watching me and listening in to the convo. I didn't mention anything about my crush.

My prob is that this friend is going to be there on a course with me and my crush and i'm worried that this friend might be mad at me? or upset with me? but appart from asking if my crush has a gf I haven't really said anything else to him. I'm just worried that this friend might start being rude to me in front of my crush when I don't even know why.

I don't think this friend would have a serious crush on me.

You don't think he would have a crush on you? Wow, he has been acting like he did/does.

You told him, so you cannot stop him if he wants to tell your crush. So, don't worry about that.

The next thing is how to act toward your friend. Just be friendly. If he is nasty towards you, then you should let it roll off like water off a duck's back, which may help your crush will see you in a better light.