Making the next move can't mess up

Grap_drink

I started college now and I got into meeting girls I just find attractive. It's been ok, but I found someone that I'm more interested in. Here is the issue I have awful luck of getting girls to go on dates with me. I really don't want to hear no from this girl or an excuse because I had a few girls blow me off and even flake on me before hand. I don't understand what it is because I don't show any signs of being clingy, boring, weird, or whatever turns off a girl. But back to the girl I met her at a restaurant and I said the boldest thing because I was running out of things to say to girls. I pretty much walked up to her and just flat out said "I'm going to be realistic with you, I saw you walk in, thought you were cute, and before I leave I want to get your number". She started to giggle and she gave me her number with a humorous threat to not prank call her. I texted her later and she seems to think I'm funny and curious if I get at a lot of girls. She was shocked I came up to her in a good way and when I talk to her its non stop laughing for her. I texted her this morning and we had another conversation, she was tired from another morning class and decided to take a nap and she said I can text her later. I had to be bold again and I said no you text me. She says ok and actually texts me later in the day. We talk and eventually stop, but now I want to make a move (sorry for that long and overly detailed story just wanted to paint a picture). What should I say to her to because I've failed to get girls to follow through with a date or just to hangout. This girl I don’t want another failure. She may sound interested, but I had girls that appear interested blow me off A LOT before and I’ve used many variations to asking a girl out nothing seems to work.

if you approached her and showed signs of interest without knowing her she probably looks pretty good, a girl like that gets alot of attention i assume. the question is what makes you different from the other guys? so far nothing! don't show her too much interest because she gets that alot! give her a chase! make her ask herself "hmmm i wonder if he likes me?!"

Archived