Guys and Girls help me out and show me the way please :@:@:@:@

Akaladas

Hello, I've just joined and been reading through some posts to gain some insight and advise for my current situation.

Broke up with my girl last month after a almost 2 year relationship. We broke up because some bad things happen all at the same time (we broke on good terms). Almost right after we broke up, she enters into a new relationship with the guy who i was always suspicious about.

It's been a month....we've kepted in touch as she wanted to be friends....she gets jealous over me talking to other girls or other girls flirting with me. She is kinda trying to control me, she doesn't want me to move on and think we have a possibility together in future. At times she will miss me heaps and i talk to her on the phone (i regret doing that).

So yeah, after doing some reading on the forums i should probably go NC with her? or LC? i'm not too sure my self.

I love and miss her heaps still and really want to get back together with her because now i know how to make it work and last forever...just need another chance.

Please give me advice, insights, etc etc Thanks in advance

so she is sleeping with another guy, but she wants you to hold her hand and to talk to her through the lonely nights when she is not bed getting all the sex she can from the other guy...?

and all of these while you dont meet with other girls?

wow, how convenient...

who pays for the calls?

so she is sleeping with another guy, but she wants you to hold her hand and to talk to her through the lonely nights when she is not bed getting all the sex she can from the other guy...?

and all of these while you dont meet with other girls?

wow, how convenient...

who pays for the calls?

anyways...its free call between me and her.

I'm sorry I have to agree with Mark. She's got a new boyfriend and is stringing you along and you are allowing it? Tell her to give you a call when she's single. That's selfish and makes no sense. Can you not see that? She's started a new relationship but doesn't want you to have one. So while she's having herself a good time, she wants you to sit at home and wait until she's finished. Hello?

Go on a few dates with someone else. I am guessing if she is really the jealous type she either A. stops contacting you or B. comes running back. I would also read the nonchalance thread. Act as though you don't really care that she is with someone else. Wish them the best. People who are jealous don't like indifference.

I'm sorry I have to agree with Mark. She's got a new boyfriend and is stringing you along and you are allowing it? Tell her to give you a call when she's single. That's selfish and makes no sense. Can you not see that? She's started a new relationship but doesn't want you to have one. So while she's having herself a good time, she wants you to sit at home and wait until she's finished. Hello?

Yeh i know....I'm deciding to meet with her tmr or something and give her some of her stuff back and let her know i want to move on and NC in a nice way, wish her all the best in her new relationship and stuff.

Go on a few dates with someone else. I am guessing if she is really the jealous type she either A. stops contacting you or B. comes running back. I would also read the nonchalance thread. Act as though you don't really care that she is with someone else. Wish them the best. People who are jealous don't like indifference.

There's actually this girl who's really interested in me and has been fliritng with me lately...unfortunately I'm not yet ready for another relationship and don't want to use her to get over my ex....

Or should i give it a shot?

Yeh i know....I'm deciding to meet with her tmr or something and give her some of her stuff back and let her know i want to move on and NC in a nice way, wish her all the best in her new relationship and stuff.

There's actually this girl who's really interested in me and has been fliritng with me lately...unfortunately I'm not yet ready for another relationship and don't want to use her to get over my ex....

Or should i give it a shot?

If you are meeting with her solely to make your ex jealous I would say no. If you are meeting up with her to see if there could be some sort of spark there then I'd say go for it. I don't think you should have go through all that to get your ex back. Going NC and moving on with your life, not letting her know what's going on is the best way. No one else gets hurt in the process. Start dating when you are ready.

I would hang out with the other girl but dont expect anything. Prior to my recent relationship I was single for some time. I went on dates all the time with no expectations. You might be surprised as to what it can do for your confidence. Let the new girl know that you just got out of a relationship and arent ready for another one but would be glad to hang out with her. No harm in that.

As for the ex I would tell her that you are going to respect her space and respect her relationship. I would tell her you need your own space so you can move on.

Archived