what do I think?

t

My husband and I were having sex one night when he thought he had "let a little go". That freaked him out and he lost his erection. He says he's never felt that out of control before and it alarmed him.

The next couple of times he's had a problem getting it up, although he doesn't seem to have a problem when he's mastrubating, and still has the morning erection.

I thought things were getting better and then last night he was "ready to go" and completely lost it during foreplay, and it wasn't coming back.

What to think? What to do? It seems like the more we talk about it, the worse it gets.

He has lost his confidence, he is thinking about it to much, you need to help him relax, why is it a problem if he "let a little go"? are you not on the pill? are you worried about getting pregnant? if your not using the pill for medical reasons, why not use one of the other many contraceptive means.

You need to make sex more spontanouos, make it so that "performance" is not a problem,, Tell him you have a fantasy of him nailing you in an elevator, or in the closet of somebodies house, something that would have to be a quicky.

You see when guys Masturbate they dont worry about how long they are going to last, and dont worry about getting someone pregnant nor do they have the worry of not being able to please another.

Oral sex is my security net, somedays I may last only a few minutes with intercourse other days I have the control to last for hours If I want, it really depends on stress, how romantic my partner is and how romantic the situation is. but I dont let those "uncontrolled" times bother me, because my girl always gets her treat, its her preferred way anyway, and I enjoy it almost as much as having intercourse, I really liked pleasing her that way, so much so that she would feel guilty for receiving more than I got.

So you need to work on his getting his confidence back, the more pressure you put on this situation the worse it will get. let him reach orgasm as fast as he wants, and then he can satisfy you orally. little by little his confidence will come back because the pressure is off!