i had to come back and talk...too much abuse in the house.

HI guys.

well so i left but i guess i could only stay away for like about a week.lol.

WEll im having a hard time at home. I still don't know what is going on between me and luke, and he should be getting hold of me today...

well thats not why im posting though.

See my dad finally started backing off like a week ago, he stopped hitting me and well trying to hit or hurt me. Well friday morning he decided he was going to totally violate my body.

im not going to get into too much detail...but it wasn't funny or a joke at all. he grabbed my butt and made me stay there for him to feel me up, and he tried to mess around with my chest and other area but i finally got away...

my grandma doens't know about this but if she did she would cheer him on for it after what happened today...im really not getting into that cause its just down right humiliating.

well i called my mom and i told her what my dad did to me, and she doesn't care, she doesn't think anythign is wrong with it...but she didn't ever think that big jack beating the crap out of me was wrong either.

What did i do to be in this sick twisted family...i mean i have tried so many times to turn in jack, but nothing ever happened to him. So there is no point in me trying to turn in TOM the barf head. i have no proof. but i just know that hes going to get to my little niece someday and i wont be there to stop it, i wont be there to take her away from him and for him to go through me first.

i can't get hold of luke...he would come and take me from this, but his mom is trying to make it so we can't talk. adn so far is doing a really good job at it.

i just hate this...my mom has never felt like anything her old bf's have done to me or jack or tom is abuse...but im not stupid and i have talked to my friends and they say im right. i mean she doesn't even believe me when i tell her about how paul tried to kill me when i was little (hes dead now so no worrys) but even so she says he was probably just playign with you...

rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr this is so messed up...

Dear QTpie87:

My heart goes out to you and w/o getting into detail I understand your situation COMPLETELY.

Even though you have tried to turn this in and it hasn't work. Please don't stop trying. Tell everyone you possibly can. Someone will listen. You have to keep trying not only for yourself but for your niece as well.

There is a national hotline for abused children (800) 932-0313 and they will be able to give you support as well as guidence for local help.

Peace and blessings to you,

Evepm

I am very sorry to hear about your situation. I believe sexual abuse is far worse then physical. You need to notify the authorities or something and try and find a better hme. Talk to your friends parents about your situation. If they are generous enough they may take you into their home. I know you may not want to do that because he is your dad bu ti tbelieve a dad should not act that way towards his children, plus the fact that the rest of your family doesnt care is another strong factor that may be hurting you.

All i really have to say is notify the authorities, they will do what is right. Because what your father did is not only wrong and disgusting, it is also a felony and he can receive some nice jail time for waht he did. So please dont live your life with abuse anymore, talk to someone, find a better home, and live your life to the fullest.

I agree with the above posts. Please don't stop trying to get help. Someone somewhere will listen to you. Hang in there and be strong. Keep talking to anyone at all who will listen. Someone will protect you. Just don't give up hope, keep on fighting and believe that you deserve better than this.

-Hurt

Ohhhhh sweetheart! I am sorry for what is happening to you. I have been where you are..and I want to give you some adivce. Please, go to the child protective services or the police! Go to a teacher..go to any adult that you trust! Please do this for yourself! I know how you feel sweetie and believe me I know it gets better. You HAVE to do this before anything else happens to you! I am praying for you and you can email me anytime you like at ...emeraldeyedbaby35@link removed

thank you all for reading it and replying and listening...

i guess it was more of a rant then a question for help though...see i always get the answer you all have given me, and i really apritiate it but it will never work. i have tried to turn people in sense i was like 6 years old...it never works...

o well thanx anyway

i truly can not say this has happen to me or anyone i know... but to tell you the truth, you should try and leave.... as hard as it maybe leaving those you love (because they are family and all), but you should because it is probably going to be detrimental for you....

But if you can not then find the strength to fight on and find the hope to prevail, the hope of a better life or better times a head....

I have found through my hard times, i help ALOT to have something to hope for and faith....

So to say that i feel sorry for you is an understatement but will not help either, so the only advice i can give is find a hope and a faith to prevail....