Rub-A-Dub-Dub

I love giving my boyfriend oral, however I haven't let him ejaculate in my mouth yet. Either we use a condom and that collects it all, or he finishes in the bathroom. ( I know we would both prefer that I finish it without a condom, however it hasn't happened yet )

Anyway, if I give him oral or a hand job, do u think a warm washcloth would be enough to catch his cum?? I think it would be, I'm almost positive it would be enough, and if the washcloth is warm, I think he will like the feeling.

Has anyone else ever done this before? What did he think about it?

Also- any tips to spice things up a bit when I give him a hand job or oral? Thanks!

• 1 month later...

Haha yeah!! We have a lotta fun!

I find the best thing is communication- he tells me what he likes me to do. Or he'll just ask me to do some specific things, not push me to it, just ask. He still wants to cum in my mouth, but the washcloth does wonders!! Also, I'll drink something warm b4 I go down on him.... he loves it!

He is just as great as pleasuring me!

Oh- yeah... um..... dont let the washcloth get too hot.......

Actually...........

I do!!! Haha, 20 y/o, and single!! She keeps saying she wants to date someone who is at least a few years older than her!!

Hahahaha

I really didnt even think what I did for my bf was a big deal. He loves what I do, but I never thought of it as being a chore or something!! I just love giving head!!! mmmm