I txtd him

I knew I shouldn't have, but I had just gotten out of church and was in a good mood so I figured even if he doesn't respond, that's so ok.

All I sent was 'i was thinkin bout i, i hope ur ok. have a good day'

I closed off the text for convo because I figured it would make it easier on me in the case he didn't respond. But, he did w just 'yea, i think i am jk i am lol'. So I sent back 'good to know ur not in a gutter'...'no, i might be lol'. I think I sent like 'you dont need anymore color', and that's where the convo ended. I finally sent back 'glad to kno ur ok, if i c u @ (a city gathering) ill give u some sunscreen. have a good afternoon', and I haven't heard anything back. Really, I didn't expect to have a meaningful convo, but still it stings.

I know I shouldn't have said anything...I think deep down I wanted to remind him of my existence, and yes possibly spark something. It just kind sets me back.

I agree it was good that he responded back.

When we break up with someone, especially if it was a meaningful relationship, we always want to be comforted that the other person is thinking about us.

For your own sake, try hard to not text him. Resist the urge. I know it sucks, but I remember bugging my ex (I broke it off with him) and wanting to remind him I was still around, but I was merely torturing the guy.

Go back to NC...you'll thank yourself later.

Def NC from now on, but we did end up talking back and forth all night. I went to this humungo food & music festival last night w family (which was SO much fun!), and we texted back and forth until I had to finally end it to go to bed. It was nice being that @ least I know he's not totally ignoring me, but the convo seemed pretty light and distant. Still it was nice, and yes, I will be going back to LC...no more personal chit-chat.

Archived