How do you deal w THEIR NC?

X and I had a lil convo the other night about the upcoming baby. I mistook a text he had sent the night before as searching for some booty, but it was actually him responding to a text I had sent to 'lemme know when you have time to talk' that I had forgotten about. Anyway...what I'm trying to get @ is that I was reading too much into his contact; he actually doesn't have any intention on reaching out w anything non-baby related. I hate that feeling. I'm actually not having a problem not contacting him simply because I have nothing to say. I mean, I do, but nothing that would make a difference in anything. I'm just having a problem w the fact that he's ok w NC, KWIM?

Anyone else feeling this way? Like, why aren't they keeping themselves from contacting us like we want them to?!

hey

this time 3 years ago i was in your shoes, pregnant and dumped, and him with someone else. me and baby both discarded, he only wanted contact when him and his new gf had argument and he needed his narcisstic supply. however, he would only mention baby as a tool, to get me to talk to him, but i sussed that and didnt fall for it

i felt used, in the most unimaginable way...its hard to describe isnt it...cos i bet you feel this way too. spesh since all he texts you about is the baby...i think id feel like "rent-a-womb" for his child - it really eats at your self worth

look im not religious but i do believe in something bigger than ourselves, and that God may just have taken this guy outta your life for a reason. I also believe children ideally need both mam and dad, but only if dad is a good role model, but in your case i think your ex just wasnt right for YOU, and him doing NC with you is actually the best gift he could give you even tho it hurts like hell

you and your body is a miracle manifesting something beautiful, always remember that when you feel like crap over this guy, cos a real man would be in awe at your awesomeness right now, even if you werent together, the respect would still be there for you. Does he still show you respect?

i hope he does, but it doesnt matter if he doesnt, because thats something we all can do for ourselves....self respect and self love, anything else from a 3rd party is a bonus

as for my shoes with enforced NC...well my ex hasnt contacted me, he used to when we split other times, used to say "dont you wanna talk to me??" ..i had a reading off a lady who said hes hesitant over contacting me and you know what thats fine...i dont want a man who would rather not call than face rejection from me, thats not a lover i want. his NC is hard but its actually helping me move on, but it still sucks yeah, jus seems he couldnt have truly loved me as he said he did

you and your body is a miracle manifesting something beautiful, always remember that when you feel like crap over this guy, cos a real man would be in awe at your awesomeness right now,

True Dat*

I've asked 3 girls to marry me in my life...They've all said no, chated on me and run off and got married to someone else.....

Its an ironic world isn't it....

Sending You Strength

K2*

True Dat*

I've asked 3 girls to marry me in my life...They've all said no, chated on me and run off and got married to someone else.....

Its an ironic world isn't it....

Sending You Strength

K2*

alanis morrisette shoulda included that in her song

most people tend to dodge "one bullet" ...you got to dodge three!!! me jealous lol

Archived