SoooI wasted my time ...

no1lik3m3

well...i dont know if you guys read my last post saying my boyfriend who is now my ex told me he loved me. i let him go today...

he stood me up once to go smoke with his friends...and today he did it again, I just felt like he will continue doing it and that's something Im not up for. If he "loved" me like he said he did, he wouldnt stand me up on OUR date night to go and smoke which he does EVERY DAY!! It's hurting like wow but I think I did the right thing instead of continuing to waste my time...

and then after I break up with him he has the audacity to write me a text message saying, "I guess I'll talk to you tomorrow, and you said no matter what you would help me with school"... what an A$$ ....dont even know what to feel right now...i guess time will tell if he really felt the way he felt...did i do the right thing?

and then after I break up with him he has the audacity to write me a text message saying, "I guess I'll talk to you tomorrow, and you said no matter what you would help me with school"... what an A$$ ....dont even know what to feel right now...i guess time will tell if he really felt the way he felt...did i do the right thing?

It seems he's either indifferent or doesn't take your break up seriously.

today i couldnt even sleep, I feel so lonely. He's a great guy but like you guys said I dont think he appreciates the relationship. We had said that no matter what Fridays would always be our date night and yet he stood me up to stay smoking. He didnt even feel remorse or anything and just said bye to me.

I dedicated 100% to him and thats what hurts. I guess it meant different things to him than it did to me.

So back to the dating world again :sad:

Way to go. Stand up for yourself if he does not treat you the way you deserve of want to be treated.

He took you for granted and you did not stand for it. Good job...

You can do much better than that. Yes it was hard but you should feel so empowered that you did what was right for you.

Most people would rather have anybody than break up with someone who gives poor behavior...

Excellent choice and good perspective on predicting what his future behavior will be. There is no question that he will continue to behave as he is. You decisive choice will be a source of strength and growth for you now and in the future.

Archived