I posted my story early this year in long-distance relationship if anyone has read it. I have an ocean-apart boyfriend suffering from blood cancer.

Since the day he got into hospital for treatment, I was regularly getting to know his situation from his friend and this time things went very serious..But from half a month ago, I haven't heard any news of my never-met boyfriend. Till 3 days ago, I accidently forgot my cell at home for a whole day, I found out 22 miss calls when I got back. From the showing number, I knew those were from his place and I had the intuition he was probably at the edge as he said at the day leaving for hospital, he would give me a call before he go. After dailing every number I could dail in vain, I burst into crying.

I dont know how to express my feeling at the moment...cuz I feel my heart tearing inside, my mind stopping running, my face being numb. I feel so alone and helpless. I cannot fly over to be with him. I lost ways to contact anyone there. I dont know what has really happened to him. I dont know who I could turn to.

What am I gonna do?

• 3 weeks later...

First, don't give up.

Second, where is he and do you speak the language? Maybe you can find info via the internet. Maybe you can find some there through the net would could help you. Not sure if it would work, but try.