Sigh...

seralee

"Ask me why I keep on loving you when it's clear that you don't feel the same way for me... the problem is that as much as I can't force you to love me, I can't force myself to stop loving you."

I found this quote, and it is exactly how I feel right now. My boyfriend of over 3 years has told me he will never marry anybody and he never wants any other children. (He has a child from a previous relationship.) It is cold, harsh reality I have to deal with. I love him so much, but he can't give me what I want. I want to have a family one day, and there are somethings you can't compromise on.

I really want to move forward with my life. For some reason, I am still stuck. I try so hard to let go of this man I love, but I keep going back. I keep calling him. I find myself thinking about him all the time. It is so difficult. He isn't right for me, but my feelings are hard to push aside.

How do I move on? How do I forget about someone that I love so much?

He was my best friend. How do you go through with losing the person you thought was the one and your best friend?

i don't know what advice i could give you to make you feel better, but i just wanted to say i'm sorry to hear your news.

i don't know why love isn't two-way, and why so many hearts get broken. it's gotta be a horrible feeling. having only had space from boyfriend, tore me apart.

just take each day as it comes..*hugs*

Archived