so angry!!!!!!!

andi8172

ok today i woke up sad,then i had a water leak, luckily only in bathroom but the landlord wont fix until saturday so they couldnt care ,then the internet is slow,ive had to skip work enough is enough ,give me a break

and then to top it all i spoke to counsellor who was reading things off that wernt me(seen therapist everyday,on certain meds,etc)she was reading the wrong report, now ive always felt second best and if a cousellor reads someone else thinking its me surely this confirms i am second best and not that important anyway,i just cant stop getting angry for silly things such as not being able to type this without hitting wrong keys and not watching videos without stream breaking,i havent stop crying today ive really tried to look on the bright side but im giving up the mirror just keeps talking to me saying go on smash me you know you want too

I'm sorry to hear that Andi, sometimes people can dig under your skin without them realizing. Some are simply inconsiderate, are careless and simply doesn't understand you. I'd say next time things like this happen, try to imagine how silly the situation is. You can change the reality in your thinking; rather than picturing the landlord who seems to not care and taking his sweet time just for you, he's just not fast and smart enough to peel his lazy butt off the couch to come help you. After all, things that aren't going to put your life in jeopardy won't hurt you

Laugh it off, people can be very silly sometimes, situation may seem grim at times but it's how you see that world Andi. Hope you feel better.

I'm sorry to hear that Andi, sometimes people can dig under your skin without them realizing. Some are simply inconsiderate, are careless and simply doesn't understand you. I'd say next time things like this happen, try to imagine how silly the situation is. You can change the reality in your thinking; rather than picturing the landlord who seems to not care and taking his sweet time just for you, he's just not fast and smart enough to peel his lazy butt off the couch to come help you. After all, things that aren't going to put your life in jeopardy won't hurt you

Laugh it off, people can be very silly sometimes, situation may seem grim at times but it's how you see that world Andi. Hope you feel better.

thanks sidehop and if im around when contract expires im not renewing stuff em hope they get a non payer next time!!!

but i think its the cousellor thing thats doing my head in.it probably was a simple mistake but its something ive been having my issues with i remember at school being joint top in one subject all i got was well done the other guy got so much praise and recognition from teachers and that sums school up and the fact its things like that affecting me still now still never quite good enough for anyone.

It often takes several attempts to get the right choice of medicine and/or dosage. Have you had it adjusted?

yeah couple of times but i was so up yesterday now i just dont care what else can happen.i used to care but its got me nowhere,so ill try not giving a fig!

Andi Im sorry your feeling down today, as you know they go up and they come down. Why so angry though?

You know crappy things happen all the time, keep your anger in check or youll just have to spend more money replacing what you break, lol.

Landlords can be such a pain, they dont realize how much of a hassle it is going to be for you to have no water until saturday, thats how selfish people are, but dont let those type of people get you down, what goes around comes around.

Did you fight the urge with the mirror?

Archived