Text friend or more?

I met this guy a couple of weeks ago in a club he took my number and we talked about going out for a drink ....thing is he text me instead of calling and since then has been texting me everyday since. He has never asked me out though. The messages are more than just being friends.

Thing is the last couple of days he hasnt been sending me messages.

Have I read the signals wrong? and he was just being friendly or has he got fed up waiting for me to ask him and he had no intention of asking me?

Seems a bit strange 0X

Hello

I think it may be to early to really read anything serious into it. Everyone has different styles as to how they communicate with the opposite sex. I suggest you respond to one of his text messages and see what happens. In todays world women do ask men out, so if you are really want to go out with this guy and you no longer can be patient. Try something like this,

"Want to meet Friday night at the club for drinks, I'm buying" I'm sure you will get the desired results you are looking for.

Good Luck, have fun.....

Kuhl

8)

I have been responding to the text messages it isnt only a one way conversation, but it just seems to me they have stopped he was texting me about 3 times a day or more but I havent heard from him now for a few days.

I would ask him but the messages are so mixed... now I dont want to because I dont want to get hurt.

Shall I just forget about him?

Hi If Only?

Perhaps he is just too nervous to phone you and thats why he text you. Maybe he was more confident in the club than he would be on the phone.

Why don't you like other people said text him and ask him out somewhere or bite the bullet and phone him yourself. You could say something like "my fingers are too sore to text so I'm calling you instead" my seem a bit crappy but if you tried that and still no luck, next him and move on before you get hurt!

All the best!

well...if you just met the guy then the hurt can't be that bad in the unfortunate event that he may say he's not interested. if that happens, shrug it off...no big deal, there's lots of other dudes out there.

i agree with the previous posts...maybe you're just going to have to get brave & ask him yourself. i had to do that with my guy because he sat there and hinted at wanting to go out, etc, but never asked...so i asked him if he wanted to go do something and when & he was like i'm free thursday, friday...right now! lol it was cute. go for it chickie!