Please give me advice...Confused

no1lik3m3

Ive known this guy for 5 years. I became his girlfriend a month ago and everything has been good. last night I finally told him how much I cared about him but I didnt tell him I loved him (cuz I dont yet). But I told him my feelings. He became emotional and told me he needed to tell me something.

That same day his ex called him that she broke up with her man and they went to do laundry together. He kissed her and took her to his place. I dont think they had sex cuz he doesnt have his own room and his whole family was there. It hurt that after he presented me to his family as his girlfriend, he would take her too just cuz they know her. It makes me feel disrespected.

I appreciate that he came clean, but is something that I feel so bad about. I trusted him. He told me that he needed to see her so that he could stop being confused and that he now knows he truly wants me. That he would do anything to make me forgive him. Even change his number.

I dont know what to do. I dont love him, but I care for him. I think he doesnt love me but he wants to be with me. But honestly, I need opinions.

Aww, sorry to hear you're having a bad time.

I think sometimes people need 'closure' on certain relationships and it would seem thats what he got, realising it IS you he wants.

Its pants for you to find out but the bottom line is he didn't have to tell you.

Other than this, would you have trusted him before?. I know it must be hard but I would try and respect the fact he told you and see how things go.

Archived