ok well my boyfriend tried to cheat on my for my best friend Missy. We broke up and I miss him to no end. I cant believe he hurt me like this to finger her with me just right upstairs! She pushed him away and said she couldnt cuz of me and he told her to forget bout me! Today I cried in my best friends arms so bad. I cant stop cryin he promised me so much, and bout how he dont cheat. He seemed so sincere. I cant forget about him, hes that kinda person, I mean I really feel dirty to let him play me like this...wut should i do?

Hello Sweetie

Although I cannot feel your pain, I can only share in it. I'm very sorry you are having to go through this with someone you cared about so much. I know this is a hard time for you, and I hope you will be able to come to terms with it in the near future. Try and be made aware that because of what happened your self esteem is playing tricks on you. Try and get it back, you did nothing wrong. Ask yourself a few questions, do you really want someone back that has cheated on you ? How could you ever trust this person again ? This last question would be very hard in the future, because you would always be in doubt he would do it again. It would make your life a living hell. You will later on after you have given yourself sometime to heal, realize he was not the one for you as hard as that may be. He had choices, he decided on his own to choose poorly, you had nothing to do with it. Try now to get some rest, come to terms with it and stay active. I'm so sorry you have been betrayed by someone you loved so much. Things will get better in time, time heals us all. You can do better with someone that respects you.

Warm Regards

Kuhl

these are for you !!!!!!

Hi Sweetie

It's good to see you've done the right thing by letting him go.

You're better off without a guy like that...

It will be hard for a while... make sure you don't see him regularly, as this will set you back in the healing process.

Try to keep busy and do things with friends. Go out and have fun to take your mind off guys (especially him) for the time being.

Right now is for you! Concentrate on yourself, and improving your own life, so when you are ready for a new relationship, it'll work out better.

Take care of yourself during this difficult time. Be kind to yourself. A guy like that doesn't deserve you.

If you need anyone to talk to, we're here to help