I think im in love with a best friend what do i do

hey im grant i have know this girl for 11 or so years now she is a great girl and one of my vest friends but about a year ago i started liking her..stoped for a while and now i think i am in love with her shes everything i want in a girl..i donno what to do she doesnt want to ruin the friend ship can any1 help me

well i had a similar situation except i didnt know the girl for as long as you. this can be a tough situation because both of your friendships are on the line. you really have to play it smart. drop hints and be subtle girls WILL pick up on your flirting but dont just confess to her because if she doesnt feel the same way it might hurt your friendship. ask her if she wants to go to the movies and when you meet, give her 1 rose. its romantic yet not too much. if she asks whats it for say just because or say its for you. if you havnt talked to her ina couple days and you see her tell her youve been thinking about her shell love it if shes into you. put your arm around her at the movies and things like that. dont flirt too much and be spontaneous. if you drops hints shell pick up and probably ask you about it since youve known her for so long. if she says youve been acting weird lately or sumthing like that and she doesnt take to the flirting then you know she doesnt like you. ive said all i can say. good luck i hope things go well

Girls usually don't change their mind about a friend. If you're really good you might be able to pull it off.

This isn't easy. You can try to be her friend but very slowly seduce her. It took me several months to have her associate romantic thoughts about me. She eventually started pursuing me when the time was right, and she "figured out" that I was the one. I let her chase me until one night she asked me to be her boyfriend.

Warning: You will find the breakup to be quite painful because you'll lose both a romantic partner and your best friend at the same time.

Feel free to PM me.