Which type of woman do you like?

BriarRose

Or rather which type of appearance in a woman?

Earthy, fit, doesn't wear much makeup or jewelry, comfortable in jeans and a cute (maybe sexy) top

More glamorous type, gets her hair frosted, does her makeup real sexy, sexy clothes, very fashionable..

More classy, sophisticated type, you know...dresses expensively and/or a little more conservatively...

These are just some examples, just wondered what your "type" is.

Girl next door type...naturally good looking. Low maintenance, unless we go to a nice dinner (dolled up when it matters). Thats ideal to me but is not the only thing I look for. The ones who always have to put on makeup or be dressed up usually have esteem issues.

Most guys will say one, but they will actually go for #2! I have definitely gotten more attention when I was dolled up rather than with normal cloth and no makeup. I think most women would agree.

Agreed.

But those attention are one-off, involving getting checked out, getting hit on, getting approached only.

I throw on a dress and immediately get more attention than just wearing jeans and t-shirt.

But I think that when guys look for a girl to be in a relationship with, some tend to go for #1.

Agreed.

But those attention are one-off, involving getting checked out, getting hit on, getting approached only.

I throw on a dress and immediately get more attention than just wearing jeans and t-shirt.

But I think that when guys look for a girl to be in a relationship with, some tend to go for #1.

yeah I know guys like that too. But it doesn't stop them to look at or pay attention to women that dress up and look good. A bunch of my guy friends were talking about how they don't like lots of makeup on a woman or a woman who always try to look good. But every time we go out, they constantly check out and comment on girls that obviously put lots of effort into their looks. It's confusing really.

Why can't she be both? Some days I want to go to the park and play frizzbee, other days I want to go to the symphony. If I can be both. . . can't she?

She means in the everyday life I think. We all dress up on occasion. Nobody goes to a wedding with sweats on.

Mary Ann still had her hair and make up done professionally. She also showed way more skin than Ginger.

So, it's not a good example of a 'low maintenance', down-to-earth girl.

Next thing you know, they'll say megan fox is low maintainance.

I totally agree with worriedgirl. So many guys say they want the earthy girl-next-door, but their actions do not follow, even when it comes to wanting a relationship over something short-term. I'm thinking that maybe some guys can't tell when a girl is wearing makeup (unless it's wh0re-like) or if she's had her hair done.

I totally agree with worriedgirl. So many guys say they want the earthy girl-next-door, but their actions do not follow, even when it comes to wanting a relationship over something short-term. I'm thinking that maybe some guys can't tell when a girl is wearing makeup (unless it's wh0re-like) or if she's had her hair done.

My boyfriend can't tell most of the time.

I pointed out how funny it was that in Mean Girls the girl who has never been exposed to American fashion and was so clueless about style had perfectly groomed eyebrows and flawless makeup. He said "wow, I would have never noticed that before".

My boyfriend can't tell most of the time.

I pointed out how funny it was that in Mean Girls the girl who has never been exposed to American fashion and was so clueless about style had perfectly groomed eyebrows and flawless makeup. He said "wow, I would have never noticed that before".

Ha! It's so true isn't it!

Ha! It's so true isn't it!

That's why I actually like "My Big Fat Greek Wedding". It's one of the only "frump to fab" stories where the actress isn't wearing makeup in the "frump" part of the movie.

So many movies where the girl just needed to change to contacts and lose the ponytail to equal hotness. Lol, yeah, that's how it works.

Archived