Does she or doesn't she like me?

In about March I changed seats in my English class. I sat next to this girl who I had never really met or spoken to before.

We started talking about general stuff. Eventually we were talking all the time. We get on fairly well. Once when we were talking the teacher made a remark in front of the whole class.. he told her to stop flirting with me. She was in denial, she blushed. I don't know her that well though, I don't think you can even call us friends.

I got my driver's licence a month ago. When i arrived at school, she told me she wanted to text (SMS) me to wish me well done but she didn't have my number. Then a few weeks ago I decided not to attend this one trip to the University accross the road from my school. I got caught, and was sent there anyway. After the trip was over, she said to me "hey you skipped the talk", I didn't get comments from anyone else as it wasn't much of a deal. Also we all decided to write graffiti on this one wall.

She once again told me what I had done. At a party I had a cigarette or too.. she once again told a few days later she saw it. My point is she's really observent about me.

In maths class the guy next to me was absent. She came to sit next to me.. but I could see she was really nervous about it. She first put her pencil box on the desk, looked around, then sat. In maths class again.. my mates and I were laughing at something which only we understand as funny, like a private joke... someone had said something and we were amused. For some reason she was laughing too when she saw me laughing.

The other day in class she asked me for my number, out of the blue. I dont know.. does she like me or what?

yeah it sounds like it, get in there!

the laughing thing has happened to me by this girl who fancies me (i cant stand her!). Ill be telling a joke with my mates and ill look round and shes laughing even though shes about 5 seats away!

question is, do u like her?

hey thanks so much for the replies.. the truth.. she's quite a nice person,.. but I dont find her attractive. a LOT of guys do though. I don't know.. I'm not used to being liked.. I didn't even try flirt or anything, still a good feeling though.

well if you're not really sure if you like her or not, you could go out for something like coffee that can be taken as a friendly gesture or something more. Or go out with her & a group of friends as well to a public place, like an amusement park (although that can be expensive..) or I don't know, whatever you guys enjoy..

But if you know you're not really attracted to her then don't lead her on..