hey guy i just need some advice or something/

My ex and i broke up in March from a four year relationship.

sense then i kept a 6 week non contact and found out after that she had a boyfriend that moved in with her.

every sense we broke up shes been having problems left and right being sick and droping her classes cause of it.

she and i started fighting once we started contact again but drop shortly after we made some rules.

and it was great until about um now! she told me shes pregnant and i wasnt really surprised i guess i just had an odd feeling.

but it makes me question the relationship we had and love in gernral.

i feel like it was all alie and i truly believe it more when she lies to me.

i told her i hate her but not cause she pregnant she asked why and i told her it doesnt matter.

i told her i do feel sorry for her that her life is going to the crapper.

and she replied with she is happy which is bs otherwise she wouldnt complane about it right?

but i dunno i am takeing this quite well maybe because i see her suffering and im not. m i morbid?

i dunno where her and our friendship is at. any advice?

You really need to figure out what to do fast.

If your ex is having personal problems, is she really fit to be a mother?

Are you fit to be a father?

Your options at this point need to be considered, having a child is a HUGE responsibility.

Is she playing mind games with you?

She is the one that is in a bad place in her life, you only make things worse by showing and feeling negativity and hostility to her now. She and the baby are not your responsibility. It is normal to have feelings for her, but keep in the notion that this is only a friend and she meant something to you for quite some time, but all that is behind you and new and different relationships lie ahead of you.

She maybe shouldn't even talk to you if the two of you can't get along. She needs to look out for her heath and keep active. The baby deserves a good home what ever the case may be.

I agree with sisterlynch. She is NOT your responsibility, the baby isn't yours either. She got herself in that mess, and just be thankful that she didn't 'trap' YOU that way. I have 3 brothers that got trapped the same way with their girlfriends (now wives) turned up pregnant-- just be very thankful its not YOU!!!

Having left-over feelings is normal... but you are in love with who she WAS, not who she is-- which is a manipulative, pathological liar. That doesn't make you morbid to feel those things, because I believe you honestly DID give you and her a try and everything you had... Keep it friends only, but I think at this point, perhaps thats even being a little too generous-- you don't want to take the lime-light away from this guy whose the father of her child.. HE's the one who should be doting on her now. Perhaps its just smarter to part your separate ways, and just move on....