talk on the phone for 1st time :)

Well, I know this guy name Mike for like 4 years now. We talk on and off online. He immedinaly fall in love with me he says. I do too but took so time. I live in Pa and he lives in NJ, Well during these 4 fours i like about 3 guyz Greg, Jason and Chris. He knows every single one and everything about them bc i told him. I knew it hurt him but didnt realize how much until we actaully had fight over Chris. But after my friend went back and forth between both of us online she was talking to him and he told her dont tell me but he really do care for me. and thats when it hit me i really do care for him. I reallly do He ask me again for my phone number and all the time he ask i just said its not good time yet. Mean while its bc i was scared and still am but what my parents will say even though i am 21. but i did finally say yes here is my number. Well we didnt talk on the phone that night bc we both agree we were both tired but he will call the next day. I dont have long distand but i know i could get phone card. Well the next day comes along i wait all day i couldnt take it no more i use my friend's phone block her number and heard his voice i was that this is the men i love. we just hang up on him we did this like 4 times that day...well he calls like 3 times first time i was in the bathroom next time my phone was in the car but finally three time i talk to him for like 50 mins and we said goodbye he ask me if he could call the next day and he never did...so whats the deal its be like 2 days and nothing no calls or emails he doesnt love me anymore after that night?? he always told me he loves me and all but that night he didnt but he did tell me it felt weird bc we always talk online not the phone so whats up now??

I think yes he still loves you but more than likely he is a little uneasy talking to you on the phone because he's talked to you on the internet for so long. I think him asking to call and not call you back is he's probably nervous cause he called you 3 times that day and maybe scared that he made you mad or agitated at him for calling all those times trying to talk to you..

I think it will work itself out maybe you call him up or just keep talking to him online until he's more comfortable to talk to you on the phone..

Hope that helped

Phillip

Honestly, in an online relationship, you can't really be sure it's love. In love there is a bond between two people, you don't know if this is some guy playing you for a fool on the other end of the line. I know many people who have done just that cruel joke: Leading online girls on to think that they're in love with the girl. Many guys are as immature as this. This is just a warning. It's already showing he may not be in love as much as you think because he didn't call you when he said (although not a sure sign). This isn't saying he's not in love, because he very well could be, it's just a factual heads up.