He's got a ring on middle finger..any meanings?

xyzzzz

have you considered that you dont NEED to ask him out?? women have ways... you can flirt with him enough he'll get the hint and hopefully ask you out.... then if not..... you have plan A.. it usually takes some patience but by laying the seeds of thought... by flirty comments or letting his friends know you think he's fit.... well eventually most guys will act on that..

nad i dont have the feelings that he will ever make a move on me..

i never did that before..but my friends kept pushing me to "get my own happiness" lol and then i think..heck why not..

if ur lucky and when u like someone he always likes u back,then u dont need to make moves..but i dont get that..

This is what I found on the web:

A black ring (usually hematite) on the middle finger of the right hand is a universal, but not well-known, symbol of asexuality.

Do you guys talk? If so, why not just ask him if he has a gf?

Am I reading this right? So this ring and placement means he does not ever want sex? From anybody?

Am I reading this right? So this ring and placement means he does not ever want sex? From anybody?

Basically, yes. Whether this guy is wearing this ring for that purpose or not is anybody's guess. He may just simply like the ring. The concept of the black ring is not commonly known.

Archived