Why do you men?......

Why do you men love giving women the back door -anal sex position vaginal or anal?

Is it because you have been watching animal planet?

I really don't understand with the fascination of it.

Because my ex in the past would overly excitedly-unless he was uncontrollably horny and crazy-perform that position during sexual intercourse. Repeatedly.

Hmmm....

What is the big deal?

And why spank us too?

And why foot fetishses!?

There are several reasons:

1) It allows the guy the deepest penetration, thereforeeee giving him maximum stimulation

2) About 40% of men find the most attractive thing a women can have is a nice ass. Women rate mens behinds as one of their sexiest features (so were not totally different, altho mens behinds are awful compared to womens ). Hence its a visual stimulation.

3) More dominence/power. The man is in charge of the pace.

4) It is a more deep seated reason. Were not ment to get married. Men are ment to get females pregnant and move on. Like all other animals in the animal Kingdom. So thereforeeee by doing a girl from behind, u don't see her face and thereforeeee it can feel almost like doing another girl. People will say to themselves "i dont do that" (although im sure a lot of people fantazise about their fav celebrity occasionally while on the job), but apparently this is true.

The spanking is true for both sexs. Its a pleasure pain thing. i know if a girl smacks my ass (as long as it aint too hard), it feels good. Some girls like it as well.

The foot fetish. I dont get this one. I have no interest in it, but if people like it, its upto them.

hope that helps, and its called Doggie style, not the anal sex position

Doggy style is sexy,

because it means a man can have power over you in a playful animalistic type of way.

8) I love the idea of a man just mounting on top of me from behind and spanking me as if he is the king. it is kind of hot just thinking about it though. It is a great feeling having them want you with a hunger in them the foot fetish I don't have but my ex did.

That is what it is. Hey you tricked me are you trying to get me horny just kidding!

Hi Fantasia,

Good Question! I don't understand the fascination behind it either. But, I'll go with Jonny's explaination. That's why I never tried it. My ex always wanted to, but I gave him a firm, "No." Besides, just the thought about it, grosses me out. It's like shoving up a you know what, up a pile of feces. Literally. I know, kinda graphic, but it's true. I guess it's something 'new' and 'enticing' for men, and some women enjoy it too.

About the spanking, I think it's more of a 'role play' kinda thing. Sometimes, when men spank, I guess it gives them a sense of control, and it's somehow silly and funny at the same time. It's fun when ithe roles reverse. LoL! Nice C'n ya around Fantasia! Interesting topic. Mahlina