So sick of getting hurt...is anyone else?

Ok heres my story....yesterday I was at my best friends house and there was a knock at the door. It was my best friends sisters friend...also known at my best friends sisters best friends ex boyfriend. Well I was into him and he was into me and asked me out...I said yea....His names Steven. Well terri his ex girlfriend is talkin so much smack and wants to fight me cuz Steven went in to kiss me. I mean the stuff she is sayin bout me is horrible....Well the situation now is she wants to fight me over Steven....and now she is tellin me he is callin her sayin he loves her and wants her back....I donno if its true...I mean he seemed so into me....but hes also sort of a player.....I heard he uses girls for sex....what should I do...I mean he aint worth fightin over....I even told terri she could have him i dont want him but she keeps sayin she wants to fight me.....What should I do?

I agree with joshs_badkitty and butterfly_chic578 about confronting him and leaving her alone. I think I know why she is acting so asinine. People have many different reactions to a brake up, some get over it nearly in an instant, and others hang on to what they don't have anymore. This girl sounds like she still can't let go, and will do all to get back with Steven, even step on a few toes on the way. But Steven, from what you have described, seams to have totally recovered and moved on. But as the first two have said you should confront him. He will be able to tell you if he is over her or not. That is the only way you will know for sure.

Good luck sweetie14

JMT[/b]