I have a huge crush on one of my friends, and I think she likes me as well. I think she has been flirting with me, but I am not sure. In class the other day she pushing me and touching me, not in a mean way in a friendly way. And all through 6th period she kept looking at me and coming over and grabbing me or pushing me, she would get up on purpose just to come over to me and push me or touch me. So then I started to touch her back as she came by, on her legs. One time I touched her butt and she just laughed. And then after class she was trying to pull my pants off, and I tried to do the same thing. So we spent the whole period laughing together and touching each other and trying to pull each others pants off. I was trying to flirt with her, Was she flirting with me?

I am a 14 year old girl and so is my friend.

This is a little off topic, but if someone who is gay is flirting STRONGLY with me, how do i tell him to go away? (I've tried saying it, but he dosen't listen. He knows i'm straight too.) I've tried telling him "no" for months, but i'm getting to the end of my teather....