5 weeks - the longest I've been NC with him and I miss him.

I'm not complaining, it wasn't meant to be - he didn't feel what I did - but I do miss him and wish we could've remained friends. I look back at some old posts and I'm surprised at how much anger I had for him - I was just hurt, that's all.

I'm sure he is probably in a relationship now because he's never gone this long without trying to contact me, and honestly - I'm glad he's not contacting me. Not because I don't care, but because I do.

Just a rant, I guess. I hope he is doing okay. (* I have no intention of contacting him, don't worry

Its natural to miss him and 5 weeks isn't that long at all. It does get easier. I know from the past but I am in it again now and it's so hard.

Rememeber what I said to you once, you have been given a second chance for a reason. There is happiness in store for you.

Thanks, I know I will feel better. I know this was nothing compared to what some other people on here have gone through. But I still get sad some days.

I think tha hardest part of my nc was between 5-8 weeks. That is when I really started to get the urges to call and text. I never did thank goodness. It's now been 10 weeks. No urges anymore. I think at this point it would b more awkward than anything so I actually hope he doesn't contact me. Also, I don't want to b friends w him. Too painful. Also, i wanted him as a long term partner not only a friend. So I have no plans to b friends.

I think tha hardest part of my nc was between 5-8 weeks. That is when I really started to get the urges to call and text. I never did thank goodness. It's now been 10 weeks. No urges anymore. I think at this point it would b more awkward than anything so I actually hope he doesn't contact me. Also, I don't want to b friends w him. Too painful. Also, i wanted him as a long term partner not only a friend. So I have no plans to b friends.

I have no urge to contact him, partly because he probably has a gf by now. But like you said, too painful to be friends anyways.

Archived