Im a 23 year old virgin -

lanceberry

Hey guys im new...

Basically heres the run down of my life in a sentence... A economics graduate from London with no job who is a virgin and never had a gf and never been laid well i did pay but was a horrible horrible experience.

Alot of people say im friendly , easy-going etc.. but i don't seem to have a gf or anything...

surely im not the only one !

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How are men with amazing accents ever without a girlfriend? It boggles me.

Come to America and woo women with your speech. Well, that might just be me and my preference....

Okay, time to get serious. Do you put yourself in situations where you meet women? Do you approach? How does that go? Can you describe yourself in more in-depth detail? What do YOU think you're doing wrong or need to change?

Nope, you're not. There have been many many members of this forum with similar discontentments to you, I hope the best for you. I know it may sound trite, but you likely won't stay a virgin forever, some people just don't have an easy time.

I know i won't but i masturbate .. i know that once i get a gf i will stop wanking however i've cut down on it now..1 or twice a week..

How are men with amazing accents ever without a girlfriend? It boggles me.

Come to America and woo women with your speech. Well, that might just be me and my preference....

Okay, time to get serious. Do you put yourself in situations where you meet women? Do you approach? How does that go? Can you describe yourself in more in-depth detail? What do YOU think you're doing wrong or need to change?

Really is the british accent amazing..? I heard that american girls love the british accent but i dismissed it as being totally untrue..

No really i just go out sometimes do some voluntary work to help me get the experience and get a job..

Iin detail ook i'll try im around 5.54 brown eyes dress smartly and no i don't at the moment at the voluntary work place there is a girl i wanted to ask out for lunch however this dumb blonde came and ruined it

And no i don't randomly approach girls..

Erm nothing i dress reasonably well nice shirt jeans and shoes have a nice haircut every 2 weeks clean shaven good teeth..

The thing is i don't know many girls pretty much all my mates are guys well i know some but it aint like a serious friendship if we meet on the streets we just chat for a bit and leave..and i don't really phone them or go cinemas with them..

Yes i can yesterday i bigged myself up was ready for the time to ask her i can but i have to get motivated again..

My interests are playing football and also watching it.. trance and techno music..

i'm not into films that much the last film i saw was the dark knight and my mate had to physically drag me out of the bed..

ah kool thanks..

lol, and a degree in Economics to boot.

OP, have faith, she's out there waiting for you to find her. Be patient and go find her

Yes but im living in london so the competition is really high..so im getting the experience to make myself more competitive..

But where man i can't go randomly to a girl and ask her for her number i see plenty of girls on the bus and the tube but i don't have the courage...

Well, to be honest, I think most guys still masturbate when they're in a relationship. Nothing wrong with it, I wouldn't feel too bad about that.

Yea i know but i just don't like doing it..i know for a fact i WILL stop once i get a gf...maybe once i get a job i will meet people and get more lady friends..

Do you mean football as in "soccer"/"futbol" or do you mean American football?

The world cup is happening. Go to a local football pub and meet some ladies.

Also, dragged you out of bed? Are you a homebody?

I mean soccer...in the uk we call it football...

Yea i know i don't drink so its awkward..

na it was like midnight and i reading a book on the bed and he dragged me out..

Even if you don't drink, you can still enjoy the pubs. Especially the ones focused around football.

Yes i can im probably going to feel uncomfortable and act all nervous as i have never been to a pub

Well that is a fine decision, I would also suggest getting in on the World Cup. I don't drink, either, but England will be playing this weekend, no? You should totally head to a pub and just try to mingle. It is ok that you're not drinking, maybe act drunk

yes they played today and are through to the last 16 along with the us of a..

Maybe i should try dating sites the thing is that will they respond to me..?

I know, I was watching at work lol

I would definitely try dating sites. They are great for when you can't really meet too many people in your daily life.

Well done for qualifying sp?...grabbed it right at the last minute.. yea i'll defo try it out..

You need to push yourself out of your comfort zones. Because what you are comfortable with is not getting you out and meeting girls.

Nothing drastic. Just try some new things.

I know if i do i get all nervous etc..maybe if i get a job i will meet new people..

Man im trying to put my picture up but doesn't work

You're not really unlucky with women, you just don't get out there to meet them too often. I'm the same with friends. I feel unlucky with friends sometimes but I have to remember I can't make friends working out in my living room watching World Cup matches and throwing the ball to my dog.

Hard to change, but it can happen.

You're not really unlucky with women, you just don't get out there to meet them too often. I'm the same with friends. I feel unlucky with friends sometimes but I have to remember I can't make friends working out in my living room watching World Cup matches and throwing the ball to my dog.

Hard to change, but it can happen.

I know but i really should find a guy who knows a lot of girls so the fella can introduce me..because i can't randomly go up to a girl and ask for her number..even though im living in london where every 3 in 5 girls are amazing...and you won't seem them again..

Archived