Anyone ever been with a guy who doesnt use much tongue?

justagirl09

Kind of an odd question. But this guy i was with a while back, when we made out he didnt use hardly any tongue at all. He didnt do oral sex on me much at all. The sex was over the top, he was very affectionate, etc, but when we kissed it was like none to hardly any tongue at all. Is that odd?? It wasnt me, we were together for like a year and he always cuddled and did everything else....

I hardly ever use tongue when kissing, it seems to... vulgar and ruins the sensuality of it. I still do it (more as things heat up), but more in a teasing/slow way rather than aggressive french kissing.

I do love giving oral sex though, so I don't think that is connected.

I hardly ever use tongue when kissing, it seems to... vulgar and ruins the sensuality of it. I still do it (more as things heat up), but more in a teasing/slow way rather than aggressive french kissing.

I'm the same way, though not a guy.

Maybe you should talk with him about the oral thing, though. Did he ever mention not liking it before?

The obvious answer is that he's not very good at it. What else could it be - he has a weak tongue muscle?

If you used your tongue, sucked his tongue, or kissed him how you like to be kissed, and he didn't try the same techniques on you, then maybe he has Asperger's or he just doesn't care. It seems like something that everyone should want to be good at, but some people are just clueless. With those people you might actually have to say out loud what you want them to do.

As for the oral sex, again I wonder why he wouldn't want to try different things and find which one you like the best. Again, the only explanations are selfish or clueless.

No, he brought it up, but he doesnt do it that long. Maybe just because we get in the heat of the moment idk

I would guess that he does it just to do it, but is anxious to move on to intercourse. He may not enjoy it, or he may not realize that its ok to stay down there for a while.

I love giving it and I will stay down there til Im asked to enter, I will also stop in the middle of intercourse to return to it....drives my girl wild, especially if its right after she cums.....this was all things that I developed with age, experience and with learning to enjoy giving it more and more....

One question....when he is giving oral, do you let him know how good it feels? If he is getting no response in the form of verbal or physical reaction, he may feel he isnt doing it well and want to move on

Not really odd. And the enjoyment depends. A lot misuse the tongue in a sense that makes the kiss just sloppy..distasteful..and...spitt-y. You have to be slow..sensual..and swirl your tongue gently..use it in a sexy way rather than just jamming your tongue down there. I think a lot would not enjoy it as much..until you find the person that uses it in a sensual way and it just..clicks. In that sense, the use of the tongue can be a turn on.

This is me, right here. The most tongue I ever use is enough to part the lips slightly.

Mind you, part of the problem is that I have a large/long tongue, and find there's nothing useful it can do inside someone's mouth.

It's like an elephant, large and unwieldy, can't really play with it, not a lot of fun, unless you want to ride it.

Archived