Sexually wierd or maybe just unique!

Ok this is sort of embbarassing I am a healthy 23 year old girl me and my boyfriend of 3 years are having problems we havent had sex in 2 months for a few reasons he wants to recive oral but not give the other problem is that the way for me to have an orgasm is really weird If I cross my legs together and move my hips up and down with a vibrator between my legs I can have orgasms till I get tired and I told him this and I told him that if we lay in the spooning position and he rubs my p...y that it works he dosnt like it that way. I feel like I am weird he is the only man that I told about this and now I wish I hadnt. Anyone with advise would be helpfull and anyone with anything weird like this help here please. I understand his reaction because it is weird but I have decided that I deserve pleasure just like anyone else!

You really dont think that its a weird way for a girl to have an orgasm I mean you meet a girl and she does this she sits on the edge of the bed puts a vibrator between her legs closes them begins to move her hips up and down and you wouldnt freak out ? I do agree about the growing up part thanks for the advice.

it's not weird at all.he needs to respect your needs and its not weird at all im assuming he is a normal guy and i think most normal guys are inconsiderate by nature. i think you should tell him that you wanting that is like him wanting oral that might help him understand a little more

-stitches

Hey Butterfly, I totally don't think you are weird at all. Some women have very specific movements that make them get off, and nothing else will do! At least you have figured out how to do it. Have you tried to add different kinds of toys into your sex play? It sounds to me like you need a lot of clit stim to get off (which most women do) so why not get a smaller vib that you can wear during regular intercourse. (link removed has one called the 'butterfly', by the way...)

Also, maybe you could practice masturbating in different ways, to see if there is any other way that might do the trick.

Have fun!