Crazy Ex-girlfriend/boyfriends

no really...

why do you ask...do you have a horrible ex gf or bf?

what are they doing? im sorry you have to deal with that if thats what is happening...if it is you need to confront them in a calm manner and ask them to settle down.

good luck..

love Qtpie87

Yes, I did - several years ago, had a relationship with a guy for over a year...he was abusive, and I finally left him because of that. He proceeded to stalk me for two years. It was scary - he'd threaten suicide, and all kinds of stuff. I finally talked him into moving away to New York City, but that's another long story....

martyj,

i think your x still wanna be your friend.

well that's how i feel toward my x. i don't want the relationship totally gone. but i can understand how you feel to her, especially if she has someone new. what you can do is asking her to stop keeping in touch with you and tell her your reason.

That what my x asked me to and i can accept and understand that.

hope it helps.

babybees

I think its the loss that really gets to them. I am dealing with an ex that won't leave me alone either.. Even though we're friends, he still rages and gets upset when my phone rings when I'm hanging out with him. I think he honestly cannot handle that I have a life outside of him, or friends out side of him... In either case, he's acting like a spoiled child, and I'm about done with his drama. He claims to have moved on and left his 'baggage' behind, but is continually obsessed with my personal life and my past.... Some things never change...

babybees i think you are right but my ex dumped me 7 months ago for the 3rd time after coming into my life again when i had sorted it out claiming she had realised i was the one and wanted me forever even saying she was going to call my mum and my friends to apologise for the mistakes she made she never done a thing

Since then we have been off and on and everytime i see her she tells me she adores me and wants to settle with me one day and i am expected to play a waiting game

If she really cared she wouldnt do that as i would never treat a love like that out of respect for their heart. Some people i am afraid like to have a game and keep people their for them in case things dont work out

I have been driven mad by it but now i am just mentally tired of it all and am even going to change my phone numbers and stuff. Yeah sure i think of her every minute of everyday but she has said she is not in love with me although as soon as she heard i had a new GF she told me to *BEEP* but of course she wasnt jealous

i read alot of posts on this site and i find it alarming that people sometimes are so confused about what they want. I always try to look at the psychology of where they have come from too as they say you repeat what your parents did

Is that true? Sorry i obviously carry some anger at being let down so many times. Anytime she called i would be there but it isnt reciprocal

I let them both have it right where they deserved it! In the library that all three of us used during school. Okay, so I'd stare at that girl from a distance to let her know how unhappy I was that she was cheating with my bf. I told one of our mutual friends that I was still involved with him and that he had lied to her. It did work. It did break them up. My ex, is a moron with women, and he cheated on me and who knows how many other women he was seeing at one time. I don't really blame the other girl for anything I blame him!

But, my point is, when someone goes psycho on you they think you have been a jerkoff to them. Don't let anyone think that---EVER. I grew up in a small town where everyone knows everyone else's business. It's best to play your romances STRAIGHT! When you screw someone over, it gets around. And your name gets dirtied. Don't let anyone do that. I don't care if you live in NYC. Don't mess with people. If you love someone fine...if you don't, break up! And do it politely. Don't give anyone reason to retaliate against you.