I've been going out with my girlfriend for about 3 months now and our relationship is really good. We are both 17, I love her, and she tells me she loves me.

I've fingered her, and performed oral on her. She has, so far, only rubbed me through my jeans! She wants (and so do I) to give me a proper handjob and perform oral on me, and she wants to do it soon I think.

The only problem is (if you can call it that), I am circumcised and I am worried that she will find it weird? Or something. This is her first serious partner, she is a virgin and I am the first person she has done the things we have to with, so it will probably be the first time she has seen a real life penis lol.

Exactly what % of males are circumcised these days? Am I just worrying over NOTHING?

ok... now if shes 17 and she wants to do stuff wit u then dont be afraid to let her... if u luv her and she claims to luv u then it shouldnt matter if she has seen a real penis or not and if not than u can coach her through it... and.. im pretty sure she has seen a penis before because the now have chats and the internet in which u can send profown pics on

Don't worry, most girls I've talked to are ignorant in thinking that men are born without a foreskin and that circumsized penises are actually uncircumsized. And as far as they're concerned, circumsized penises have the head chopped off for some reason. Strange.... O.o

Oh well, that's just girls I've talked to.

dude you should be totally glad you are circumcised and your lady should as well. for purposes of oral sex it would definitiely be better than not to be circumncised because, at least from what i've learned, girls prefer circumcised penises for oral sex because they are more sanitary and there is less moving stuff and it is just simpler. its def. a good thing.

Hey man, If shes immature enough to make a big deal over that, then youve got other problems to deal with. she should understand enough that theres circumsised and un circumsised, to hold either against someone is ridiculous. Besides, your already cut, cant change that. If she doesnt like it, change her.

Do both you and her a favor and cum in her mouth whether she says she wants it or not. I can't explain it to you, but trust me on this one, if you want to cum in her mouth later on you need to do it now and communicate in a non chalant way that you expect it always.

*gag*

And i will have to say that unless you already have a girlfriend who doesnt mind the taste if eggwhites and saltwater....No offense....but that sounded horribly arrogant...and that bit about pulling it out of your pants and saying "suck it" NO...not unless you already act like that and she gets off on that sort of stuff, some people do....I dont...maybe she does, but i know if mine tried that, id zip his dick up in his pants...well...no, i wouldnt, im not that mean, but i would not be a happy person.

Marionette- you made me laugh!!

Hahaha..thats it.

As for the original post- don't worry about it, although dantonac put it a bit crudely (!) he is right, she will always think yours is normal as it is the first she's seen, any others she sees after this will be the ones considered 'weird'. So don't stress!!

JZ

Circumsized is good, trust me! Its more attractive than uncircumsized, in my opinion. Don't worry. If she loves you then something that trivial shouldn't influence her. If it does, then she probably isn't ready for sexual activity yet. Don't worry about it, circusized is good. Trust me, I'm a 17 year old girl and I like it!

hey man..i was just circumsized a few months ago to PLEASE the ladies. In the US the percentages of cut guys is much higher than uncut guys. I think its around 80% cut to 20% uncut. But anyways, your on the better side of the spectrum laddy. Haha I love saying that. GL 8)