Should I Make A Move? Or Just Friends?

redhotchilipepper

Long story short. I met this girl at the club a few weeks ago and got her number. I called her up a few days later and made plans to meet. I have gone out with her 4 times so far and I am supposed to go out with her next weekend. We get along really well and the conversations flow very easily and I dont feel any tension or bad energy in between us. She told me she really likes talking to me but I feel like its sort of a friendly thing but then there will be times when I feel a connection. Im sort of confused

Im just wondering if she thinks we are just friends or she is interested in me but is waiting for me to make a move. Im wondering if I try something and she is not interested it will be awkward if we hang out later because she knows I like her. Im basically asking if I should flat out make a move or ask her how she feels first? Whats the best thing to do?

I think you should make a move. If she's not interested and it's awkward to hang out with her after that, keep in mind that you only met her recently and wouldn't be throwing away a longtime friendship if you stopped hanging out with her for that reason. Things would be different if you had been friends for a long time -- in those situations, it can be awfully hard to make a move because there is a good friendship at stake. But here, since you've only known her for a few weeks, you don't have all that much to lose but potentially a lot to gain if you do make a move. Good luck!

Archived