Do you think this is appropriate?

Okay, so I am a little upset right now. My husband left today for a month long deployment training. He was able to take his own car on this one because he is only about 7 hours away. Well, I haven't heard from him all day and I finally just heard from him. I asked him how the drive was and if anyone else went with him because when he went, he wasn't sure if he was going alone or if his buddy was going to go with him. WELL, his "supervisor" whom is a female drove all the way with him....for 7 hours.

I'm not comfortable with that.....the only comfort that I have right now, is that he told me about it..........he could've lied. I didn't let him know that it bothered me.....because I don't know if it's a big deal or not............but I am really upset about it......it makes me really uncomfortable that he drove that entire way....just them two....

I've met her once...and he speaks about her....alot...? He tells me how cool she is and how she is going to be one of those people that gets laid on deployment....but not because she's a s.......t.

I don't know what the hell to think right now.....

All I can say is that you have to trust your husband. Your husband is going to be deployed and he has no choice but to work with this woman. What are your options, here?

I think it's perfectly reasonable that he went to work with a co-worker.

All I can say is that you have to trust your husband. Your husband is going to be deployed and he has no choice but to work with this woman. What are your options, here?

I think it's perfectly reasonable that he went to work with a co-worker.

I know that he has no choice but to work with this woman. Nothing will change that and I cannot control it. That's why I didn't say anything to him about it, I didn't want to open an unnecessary can of worms.

I just feel like he should have cleared it with me. Driving to work is one thing, driving six hours is another. I don't believe that he has any business being with another woman alone, or six hours.

I know that I probably shouldn't worry and I know that I have to trust him. But it still doesn't take away the annoyance of it. I am still left feeling uneasy.

Archived