Whats a good gift for that special girl?

A Single Rose if you want to be romantic/classy, maybe a concert ticket if you want to be partyish, or something you know she wants/needs if you want to appear committed (couldn't think of a right word, I mean something like you want to appear interested in her life, etc.) Simple suggestions off the top of my head, I've seen 'em all done before and it depends on the girl on how they go, so let your own self decide.

I would go withe the single rose idea. I personaly like that idea the best. You can buy her a single rose leave it in her locker with a note saying something nice, for example "if i had a single flower for everytime i think of you i could walk forever in my garden". This should get her attention. Make sure that you write that the note is from you. Hope that I helped in some way.

Tyler,

Personally I would talk to her first. Make her a few compliments and have some general chit chat together, so that you know some of her. Ask her about her interests, so you can make your little (!) gift a little more personal. At the same time you get an idea how she feels over you.

Ever thought of a single candle with a note saying: "This candles shows you how thinking of you brights my day"?

I wish you good luck

~ SwingFox ~