quick and painless

whadyousay

I cant stop hurting, I need a quick and painless death. I lost my girl about 6 months ago and its never stopped hurting. I left town a few days ago which she knew about and today just told me she loves me and wants me to come back be with her and be safe but now im thinking its just a con, i i havent seen her yet. and now i just did something really bad and its a matter of time before im found and put in jail for 15+ years. My life fell apart and keeps falling apart. I just wanted to see my friend i didnt think it was a felony. im tried of the hell im in I just want it to go away, a week ago I went on the wrong side of the road and challenged an 18 wheeler, the only thing that stopped me was the though of everyone talking about it, since then I decided im better off going into the mountains of KY where I wont be found for 50 years and by then thell be nothing left plus ill just be missing not dead. ill never feel for another girl again and ill never be free.

I dont know why im at class right now, ill never be anything

There is always a better side to things. Sometimes we have to go through these rough times to better appreciate the good times when they come. Hang around to get to that point my friend. You will get there, but if you quit on life, you won't ever get to tell a great story about how you came out of a bad time in your life. Draw motivation and inspiration to improve from these bad experiences.

I clearly don't know you or what has happened, but trust me I've been in the position where it feels like everything is falling down and you are in a corner with no way out. When we get like this we often don't think rationally. If you've done something wrong its important to face it, I can tell you just because you've broken the law dosn't mean you will go to prison, intent is nine tenths of the law, ever hear that expression?

If you tell us a little more about what has happened, and I'd love to hear your story, we all could give you our insights as to your ex's motives and the severity of your situation.

Stay strong

I picked up my 16 year old friend from out of state, her mother said if I brought her back home here in IN then she'll try to make it where I wont go to jail. Im really stressing about life in general. It just fells like I dont belong and im not happy. My break up with my beautiful ex in November of last year was just heating things up in the hell which is my life. one night I went one on one with my fiberglass/aluminum camaro and a 18 wheeler, but he swerved off into the right lane and blow his horn. I know my car is no match for an 64 ton road machine. I dont want to hurt anyone, i just want to go. it hurts

I dont want to hurt anyone, i just want to go. it hurts

Thats not wanting to die. What you want, and for good reason, is to get rid of the heartache in your life and regain some control over your future. Death won't bring this. What you want is possible if you're reasonable. I'm sorry to say you might not get you ex back. However you can get control of your life, and you can find happiness, it'll start small, you have to understand this. Once you can find joy in the little things you'll find happiness on a larger and larger scale. Easier said than done right? I know its a daily struggle I'm going through.

Please stay strong and keep thinking rationally. Even if its a smile cause you saw something funny on tv, well thats a win in my book.

Archived