Yesterday i was with my gf. We decided to meet up with some friends of mine so we did. When we met them we were holding hands but then she starts mocking me and sort of "making fun" of me, like jokingly calling me a loser and stuff. Then after about 10 minutes things get weird i told her that i wanted to go somewhere with them but she didnt want to go, so then she goes over to my friend and puts her arm around him and says "Im going out with him now" and they move up a couple of steps and then she runs back and grabs my hand, but then she continues "making fun" of me. Is she trying to make me jealous? or is just the way that she might act.

Hm, I would be concerned about it, but don't think it's that serious.

If this is the only time it has happened I would say that she was just playing around.

If it has happened more then once, talk to her about it.

Either way, if it bothers you, talk to her and tell her that its bothering you.

Also later that same day i was outside with her and my friend said he had to tell me something he heard. So me and him walked away from her and said that she wanted to get with this other guy. So she came over to us and i acted all weird around her like i didnt like her any more and she asked me what my friend told me and why i was acting strange. I told her he didnt say anything to me and then we were hanging out for like 30 minutes and i just ignored her the whole time and she kept asking me what was wrong. Then i finally told her what he had told me, and me and my friend walked away. She followed us and i just walked faster to get away from her and then she was with my friend far behind me and she started crying. Then about 10 minutes later she called me on my cell phone crying and asking me to meet her somewhere. So i met up with her about 5 minutes later and i was talking to my friend about what i should do. So then i started talking to my gf and she went on and on about how it wasnt true. So i just looked at her and i had to forgive because i really do love her alot. im not sure if that was true or not about her wanting to get with the other guy. Because if those 2 things happened on the same day and im a bit skeptical about it not being true. But when i got back together with her we were never that close before so im pretty sure that it wasnt true, but im still not 100% on that. What do you guys think?

the whole situation sounds very strange...

anyways, did u ask your friend where he got his information from, because how do you know that the source of information he got it from is trustworthy... and i think you should give your girlfriend the benefit of the doubt, it seems like shes not willing to give you up... so if it were true that she wanted to be with someone else she wouldnt have just left you and went to that person,..

as for her earlier actions it would seem a litle bit immature, but i think she was just looking for your attention and maybe she considered herself to be playful... its not a major issue..