There is this guy I like and I want us to go out. Everyone in school does too. But he has a gf in the 6th grade.And we are in the 7th grade. Everyone knows I like him. Even he does. See well we have first period - English together and 3rd period - Art. Well in 1st period i stare at him all the time. And i 3rd period he sits by me and grabs my butt and we hug every day and talk and flirt. But I really really really like him. Is there any way that we would be able to go out? Please help me i really like him

Well I had a problem like that too. This girl I liked had a boyfriend. Me and her had first period together. Throught the whole class we would talk and flirt. After the class was over I would walk her to her 2nd period class and while walking we would hold hands. I knew that she had a boyfriend because she told me herself while I was talking to her one time. She knew that I liked her because I told her myself. So one day I got so confused that I just called her up and talked about the whole situation. I told her that this whole thinkg was getting me confused because she has a boyfriend and still flirts with me and we walk in the hallway together holding hands. She told me that she was thinking of the same thing. So then I told her that I wanted to be with her and so on. The same day she broke up with her boyfriend. So right now we are together. To tell you the truth I wouldn't be at this point with her if it wasen't for SwingFox. He told me to have a good talk to her. So I did and now me and her are boyfriend and girlfriend things are going great for us. My advice to you is to talk to this guy and find out what he is doing before he breaks your heart. Take my advice and talk to him.

Hi TexasGirl,

What goes for Dude, also goes for you. One of my rules in life is: "Communication leads to a better understanding". You need to talk to him.

thereforeeeeeee my advice is this: Take him apart and give him a hug again and start talking to him. Vary sweet and caring words with your words of emotion and how you feel over him. See what he has to say and then go by that. Dude is very right, you might get your heart broken, when he decides to stick with his g/f.

I wish you good luck with this.

~ SwingFox ~

• 2 weeks later...

Well a couple of days later he broke up w/me. B/c of something stupid. He broke up w/his gf just to ask me out. But we still flirt and hug all the time. He says he loves me and I say it back. He said he would ask me out but he thinks I don't trust him. But I do. And well the bad part is about this is that he's leaving to Dallas and I'm gonna miss him alot!