unexpected phone call

ok so apparently my sixth sense sucks when it comes to my own situation...I really didnt think i would hear from her again after I told her not to contact me and didnt wish her a happy birthday. Well tonight she called me to ask me why i was mad at her... I told her that I wasnt but that I couldnt be her friend.... she then proceeded to tell me that she didnt understand why we couldnt be friends.... she also said that her new lifestyle and schedule would make a relationship impossible at the moment... which is kinda true but I still think we could make it work... anyway I guess I got sucked back in and somehow by the end of the conversation she had the upper hand again and I was back at square one. Anyway in the end she apologized for calling and told me she just wanted to clear things up, which kinda made me choke because I figured that's it she's never gonna call me again... so I started asking more questions and screwed up again i guess.... I really suck at this apparently

keep up with the no contact. you can't be her friend, because you will always want more and it will delay your healing. next time she calls, texts, or whatever don't answer.

you didn't screw up, you still have emotions for this person and you responded the only way you knew how. hopefully as you move forward with your own personal healing you will be able to separate your emotions. and do what is best for you.

good luck and stay strong.

keep up with the no contact. you can't be her friend, because you will always want more and it will delay your healing. next time she calls, texts, or whatever don't answer.

you didn't screw up, you still have emotions for this person and you responded the only way you knew how. hopefully as you move forward with your own personal healing you will be able to separate your emotions. and do what is best for you.

good luck and stay strong.

I agree, your fine. Many of us have done the same thing. We learn in time to not pick up the phone ever! Especially if we are still pining for them. Just go back NC and you will get all your power back.

Archived