holidays and the ex.ugh!!!

You know I had a great Mothers day. My daughters made sure of that. It was nice. Boatride, flowers, gifts, wine, good authetic food. Just great!

But I still thought about my ex alot. I still wanted to hear from him. I still felt disappointed that he didnt reach out to me. I know it is stupid of me but it is how I felt. I just feel like why why why. I guess with time, it will get better and not bother me as much. I just dont really understand why my ex is so cold towards me. I know...he is a ex right. It just hard for me to accept he dont care. :sad:

Maybe it takes time to sink in

I just dont really understand why my ex is so cold towards me. I know...he is a ex right. It just hard for me to accept he dont care. :sad:

Maybe it takes time to sink in

It's hard to go from a relationship to not. Technically, he's just an aquaintance now and you don't expect holiday wishes from aquaintances. I know it's hard to digest.

it has been since March that it ended for good. It was a very bad break up too. We been having problems for a while. he has a new lady in his life and I know I shouldnt be expecting him to show anything towards me but it has been so bad.

That's not very long at all and the breakup is so fresh it's not surprising you are finding it hard. All I can say really is just to give it some time and things will get easier.

and it is like he is going on like nothing! It just seem like Im going thru this by myself and he is going on like nothing. It hurts.

jB, I was a bit disheartened when my ex didn't call me, too. It's natural for us. I don't know why. My ex is a jerk. How can he upset me so much? It's been 2.75 years!

Here's the thing...men don't feel as deeply as we do. Have you read Uncoupling? Great book. It mgiht help. Might make you more angry, but I wish I'd read it early on.

My daughter told me what her dad had done the night before. She didn't know he had lied to me about it or why I teared up. Later, when the kids and I were getting pedicures, I opted to get my brows and lip waxed. Kelly, the tech, was working on my brows and asked about my husband. I told her we were divorced. She nodded her cute little Vietnamese head, "but you still love him. It show on your face. You still in love." She wiped my tears and kept murmering "so sorry, so sorry, so sorry". She also said, "not over until you say so". I cried off and on all day, all night.

Then he called at 8:00. I didn't pick up.

I'm going out with a Frenchman next weekend. He's an attorney. We're well suited for each other.

I know that feeling. It was the same for me and it was pretty hard to understand why it only seemed to affect me. Truth is though, you don't really know how it is affecting them and although it's hard, it doesn't really matter. What matters is how it is affecting you and what you do to help yourself get over it.

well Im just having one of those doing whatever makes me feel good today. Nothing more.

My aunt was like this is good for you. I think she is a btch!!! She said I deserve better and he is just holding me back. Funny how I love him and everyone else wants him to get out of my life with the quickness!!

Archived