A certain guy on Facebook..

justkeepon

Long story short, there is this one white guy from my previous school.. basically he's creating his own drama regarding me on Facebook. The thing is he acts like I'm not allowed to talk to women, and in his profile he wrote "purse justice.. live humbly.. do no harm" in his bio section.. that's basically his way of saying that he doesn't want me to talk to women. At one point he got his most recent ex-girlfriend to block me, but she eventually unblocked me, likely because she noticed that one of our mutual friends wrote on my wall without me telling him to do so.

I really want to delete him, but him and I have some mutual friends and I don't want them to think ill of me or whatever, and I'm afraid he's gonna cause drama by talking mess about me.

What should I do?

It's a long story.. it's difficult to explain.. just know that he doesn't want me to talk to women. Like I said, I really want to delete him, but him and I have some mutual friends and I don't want them to think ill of me or whatever, and I'm afraid he's gonna cause drama by talking mess about me.

What should I do? I'm thinking that if I do delete him then some of his mutual friends will block me.

Live your life. He is irrelivant. Delete him, don't delete him, who cares. If he sees something he doesn't like on Facebook that is his problem. If he talks smack about you to other people, who cares? Mature people make up their own minds about folks and the shyt talkers look like fools to them.

This is not intended to sound as mean as it is going to, but you both need to grow up a little.

That quote really doesn't imply he doesn't want to talk to women. And if he has an ex-girlfriend, he obviously must communicate with them. I'd say ignore the guy. If he's causing drama, then yeah, wait a few days and delete him. If your friends find out and ask you about it, just say "yeah, I didn't want to get caught up in drama so I deleted him, no big deal" and move on. If he asks about it, say you were updating your friends list and decided to delete some contacts. Don't be offensive to him or taunt him about it and you should be just fine!

That quote really doesn't imply he doesn't want to talk to women. And if he has an ex-girlfriend, he obviously must communicate with them. I'd say ignore the guy. If he's causing drama, then yeah, wait a few days and delete him. If your friends find out and ask you about it, just say "yeah, I didn't want to get caught up in drama so I deleted him, no big deal" and move on. If he asks about it, say you were updating your friends list and decided to delete some contacts. Don't be offensive to him or taunt him about it and you should be just fine!

Oh ok.. I see. Good idea. I'll wait a few days.

Archived