handjobs for guys? how do they happen ?

Hello

Handjobs for guys can be fun. You would need to use some sore of cream or gel. Get him aroused, apply the cream. Make him lay flat on his back.

grab his penis and start to stroke up and down. You would have to squeeze a little. And let nature take it's course. You will know, trust me.

Lucky Guy

Kuhl

8)

well the most sensitive area is the head of the penis, so i'd make sure to put a lot of attention up there and also I'd recommend KY gel, that stuff is great as I find other stuff to be not so slippery. As far as technique goes, you should ask him how he'd want you to do it

Don't worry about how exactly. Just start touching him. Watch his face to see if he likes it or not. If you want, ask him. It doesn't have to be a proper 'hand job' at first. Just have fun, experiment, learn how he is.

The other thing you can do, is to use put his hand on top of yours. That we, he may tend to guide you a bit.

Depending on how he is, you may or may not need any gel.

Depending how much you stimulate him, the orgasm tends to be more intense with more stimulation but it's all tied to various other factors. Usually hand jobs start off slow and gentle then get a bit faster and rougher depends on what the guy likes though.

thanx a lot u guys i think ill ask him in a sexy way or something ... btw just out of curiosity ... pubic hair in guys ... isnt that a turnoff??? i dono why but do any of u feel the same way ? oh ya and another question.... about blowjobs...what if it smelt funny ... or what if it tasted funny ... i dono why ,, but now that im thinking of it seriously ... all the questions are just popping up ... thanx again ...

Bring on the questions!

You male or female?

Ok

1) Hair in general is based on the girl, ask her.

2) Smell: It gets hot down there and sometimes sweaty, you almost need deodorant down there, and putting some baking soda (I think?, need someone to verify this) or another powder like Gold Bond (My favorite) will dry the place out and should help smell.

3) Taste: I don't know, but since Semen is a sugar base I believe and it tastes salty there is a nice wide range. If the girl complains it tastes bad warn her before you ejaculate so she doesn't have to taste it... quite a considerate move, she can finish the job with her hand.

U dont need lube on a handjob. I cant stress enough how to take it easy down there. Out of the 8 girls or so have given me handjobs, only 2 have done it nicely. 1 girl actually made me very red and sore down there, i even had to go the doctors (silly me for not saying something, but i didnt want to be rude. It wont happen again, ill b complaining )

Start off gently, and speed up as he gets aroused. U will prob know what he likes by the sounds and looks he makes.

He shouldnt smell down there (or perhaps a little), unless he is unhygenic.