What do you think of this?

This girl(who we'll call carla) started working with me about two months ago and every time I look at her her eyes get wide and she tends to break eye contact and look away(sometimes with a little smile). She's not very talkative, but she hangs around me when I'm talking to other co-workers. One of my co-workers(who is a female we'll call... tina) talks to her a little though. One day me, tina and carla are working together and I'm in another room away from tina and she out of the blue starts asking me questions. Like how old are you, where are you from and do you have a girlfriend? After I answered the last question, I went into the room tina was in and Carla was standing right behind her. Funny thing is I didn't know Carla was even around at the time. That same day Carla is sitting down in a chair about to read a book when she pulls out a piece of paper she was using as a bookmark. The strange thing about the piece of paper was it was something I used to draw my name on in grafitti two weeks ago(the week before we didn't work together). She noticed that I saw it and said "This is yours right? I saw it on the desk and put it in my book because I didn't have anything to keep my place with(when there's a stack of the same paper on the desk as well). A week later she was reading another book, but I noticed she still had my drawing as a bookmark.

Seems that you have some one who admires you alot. See where it could lead and maybe you may have a girl that might like you alot. But pursue it and see where it goes. it seems to me that she likes you and may not come out and say anything to you because she's shy. So talk to her and see how she feels.

later,

Tearsofadragon20

This thread has over 60 visits, but no one but one can form an opinion? Come on people.

Lol. Alright, alright. Your first step should be to start talking to her. Just start making casual conversation. Then you'll be able to read her a little bit more and see where it goes from there.