Well I'm not talking about sex lol, I've been friends with this girl for just under a year now, we are very good friends. We go running together, excercise together, talk to eachother, I even know all of her family and they like me! I even taught her how to swim, she let me hold her up and guide her along, she held me back as we swam around, and we even dunked eachother alot lol . We just smile and laugh and look at each other for a while. Sometimes we sit on her porch and talk for a while. During school its the same, we talk to eachother, laugh, flirt alot. She tells me about how she doesn't like when guys touch her and feel on her, and I don't touch her unless she wants it, and when I do touch her she just smiles and yells my name in a playful voice, usually when we are in the pool this happens My only question is, I want to turn it into a romantic relationship, but am I turning into too good of a friend? Or should I just ask her now to go out with me? My only worry is that she will say no, and our friendship will be over. Thanks Again

Hello

I say go for it and ask her out. The odds are she will be as excited as you are. If she is flirfing and letting you touch her, i would say you are on to something special.

Go for it !!

Good luck

Fridays is coming up, ask her to a movie

kuhl

8)