I really like her

justkeepon

There is a particular gal that is in two of my classes here in college. She initiates conversations between the both of us many times when we see each other. She seems like she is really down-to-earth, and smart! I think she's very pretty, and I have a crush on her. I recently looked her up on Facebook and apparently she has a boyfriend. If that is true, then her interactions with me likely are merely just out of being friendly. Do any of you have any idea how I could possibly win her over? Meaning, influence her to break up with her boyfriend and get with me?

I think at the moment, she only sees you as a friend. besides talking to you, you haven't mentioned what else she has done. for example, does she watch you and then when you catch her, does she look away or keep watching you and smiling? Has she made physical contact with you? does she laugh or smile alot at you when you talk to her?

Also, don't try and get between her and her boyfriend, it never turns out well and it could very well ruin any chance you had with her. My advice is to continue being her friend and being there for her. If something was meant to happen between you and her, it will. let her see what a great guy you can be!

I hope this helps!

There is a particular gal that is in two of my classes here in college. She initiates conversations between the both of us many times when we see each other. She seems like she is really down-to-earth, and smart! I think she's very pretty, and I have a crush on her. I recently looked her up on Facebook and apparently she has a boyfriend. If that is true, then her interactions with me likely are merely just out of being friendly. Do any of you have any idea how I could possibly win her over? Meaning, influence her to break up with her boyfriend and get with me?

The best way to have a chance with her is to do nothing. I know, it doesn't help much at all, but if you try to push her to break up with her boyfriend, either A, it will backfire on you, and you'll lose her as a friend, or B. You'll succeed, and then you'll have an angry ex-boyfriend, and not only that, but if she could be easily swayed away from her boyfriend by you, what might happen with the next guy that comes along? Let things just progress on their own, like bigsim999 said, if it is meant to happen, it will, so why rush things? You'll be much happier in the end. Take this from someone who has been in your position, and is reaping the benefits of just letting things take their course instead of trying to force things.

I think at the moment, she only sees you as a friend. besides talking to you, you haven't mentioned what else she has done. for example, does she watch you and then when you catch her, does she look away or keep watching you and smiling? Has she made physical contact with you? does she laugh or smile alot at you when you talk to her?

Also, don't try and get between her and her boyfriend, it never turns out well and it could very well ruin any chance you had with her. My advice is to continue being her friend and being there for her. If something was meant to happen between you and her, it will. let her see what a great guy you can be!

I hope this helps!

Wow, I think you gave me some great, useful advice! Yeah, I intend to avoid getting between her and her boyfriend. I hope that she will truly appreciate what a great guy that I am. I think you made a very good point that.. if something was meant to happen between her and I, then it will..!

Archived